• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

The 2015 Mr. Olympia

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
e66f13de80208e69244f0ab0c6998b68-1.jpg


Lol! :) men phisique??? :D
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
5adca37ea95179b554f8a6cacd41e0a4-1.jpg
b54f6b3c75a6135df5800658af4d00bf-1.jpg


Hide yamaghishi and patrick tour in the gym!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
3dfc7045f9e14ddeb5ec05321459bc58-1.jpg


Jose Raymond trained yesterday.
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
e736bca82d62912c29323f5db9c0eca5-1.jpg
b9e518bef6379ecb4bef6747282e22dc-1.jpg
e97afbea465e670853b2888d6a0c7b60-1.jpg


Markus ruhl is in vegas because he will follow mr olympia for team andro web site.
He is still huge!
 
Spartacus Anabolics

Spartacus Anabolics

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2015
Messages
23
Points
0
Damn lots of comp. This year gonna be awsome .
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
If Mr. Olympia keeps going like they are going that just may be what it looks like in the future! :)
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Last edited:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
2015 Mr Olympia Press Conference

 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Jon Delarosa a few hours out before the prejudging tonight! #2015MrOlympia
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Morning Cardio before heading out to Olympia2015

12036577_10155934648235276_1174693277116-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138


[h=1]Jay Cutler's 2015 Olympia Predictions[/h]

1. heath
2. rhoden
3. wolf
4. jackson
5. warren
6. morel
7. big rami
8. mcmillan
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
Phil is such a coward for taking a cheap shot at Kai around 11:30. I would expect nothing less from him though. Having said that, if it really was as simple as Kai not signing the contract, seems like a stupid move on Kai's part.
 
Last edited:
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Phil is such a coward for taking a cheap shot at Kai around 11:30. I would expect nothing less from him though. Having said that, if it really was as simple as Kai not signing the contract, seems like a stupid move on Kai's part.
Poor taste on Phil's part definitely.

I do think Kai could have been there of he really wanted to be.
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Anyone watching? Post your pics and screenshots here guys. The feed is not working for me yet. :(
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Didnt work for me either at the beginning, but just pressed F5 and boom!
 
Top