pakiman
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Feb 15, 2008
- Messages
- 3,337
- Points
- 38
Look at the bright side though _ Kai got what he desires the most in life PITY! So I guess it's a win win for all!
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
William Bonac looked great IMHO
Thanks bro, glad Cedric is OK. To bad he couldn't many the O.from cedric mcmillan's facebook page:
Sorry yall, I think I pushed a little too hard trying to get "dryer" ... smh couldn't eat or drink since tuesday after the pics here. My body was like fuck this shit.. luckily no permanent or long term damage, just severe dehydration kinda made my system shut down. Thank you to Vicki and Imi from Scitec for being with me at the hospital (i love yall)
Peace yall
View attachment 10853
Phil looked better last year.
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.