• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The 2015 Mr. Olympia

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
What's up with that Robot shit Phil? Next he will be wearing costumes like Kai.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
2015 Mr Olympia - Photos + Results album is updated!

Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
More comparisons from the 2015 Mr. Olympia top 4 call out. You'll find more here

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Phil won his 5th title!

2015 Mr Olympia - Men's Open Bodybuilding -RESULTS-

1. Phil Heath - $400,000
2. Dexter Jackson - $150,000
3. Shawn Rhoden - $100,000
4. Dennis Wolf - $55,000
5. Big Ramy
6. Branch Warren
7. Roelly Winklaar
8. William Bonac
9. Victor Martinez
10. Essa Obaid

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
So how do you guys think Kai Greene would have placed? I am not sure but I think Dennis Wolf should have gotten second at least.

umberto

umberto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think that dennis should be gotten in 2nd place too...but if we want to talk about a "complete and conditioned body" than this is a fair top 5...maybe wolf in 3rd and shawn in 4th but the guys are in the same level in my mind...ramy in 5th it's ok...branch in 6 place...ok Now i'm SO tired to see the gift that the ifbb give to this guy...Bonac deserved the 6 place...roelly 7 and Bonac 8...ok...but VICTOR IN 9th place?Why?Essa and almost everyone from the 9 place to the 14-15 place was better than him...10 Obiad robbed.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So how do you guys think Kai Greene would have placed? I am not sure but I think Dennis Wolf should have gotten second at least.
If Kai was peaked he would have won. Heath looked exceptional though. In some ways better than last year.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Phil deserved? Maybe. He looked better than last year. Beware Phil, guys like Roden are getting really really and I mean *REALLY* close. If neither of them were champs, Shawn might have taken the crown.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

161dv14-1.gif

just wanted to post this lmao

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Top 10 awards replay

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am looking at these images and I have to give it to Dexter. He is much more dry than Phil. Dexter is smaller, but definitely in better shape and more dry. I am tempted to say that is the best I have seen dexter in several years.

ahhh, but sadly, the frat boy won again. lol

C

cybrsage

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am still unhappy Kai was not there - but it was a good show nonetheless!

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dallas McCarver after the O at hos photoshot

12003158_10153253160008722_7468095322986-1.jpg

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Last edited:
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Phil Heath Interview after the 2015 Mr. Olympia

Dexter Jackson Interview after the 2015 Mr. Olympia

Shawn Rhoden Interview after the 2015 Mr. Olympia

Last edited:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Kai Greene interview for Muscle & Strength

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
from Nicole Wilkins FB

I placed 2nd in the world last night at the IFBB Figure Olympia. Although I am disappointed because I didn't reach my goal, I also know it is because I was a little off my best. This lineup of women doesn't allow you to be anything less than that-
I've been here before losing and winning back the title twice so my goal starting today is to do that once again. You all know me better than to sit back after losing- it just motivates me even more.
I am so overwhelmed with the positive messages and comments I have received and want you all to know that I appreciate every single one of you. I know with your support we can get that title back next year. ‪#‎drivefor5isstillalive‬

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
from Dallas McCarver FB

Well the verdict is 13th, and like I've said a hundred times, I'm happy about it! I'm happy and thankful for the amazing opportunity, I'm happy I stood next to the best in the world and held my own, and I'm happy I didn't let my fans, family, friends, and sponsors down. While it may not be the result I had hoped for, it's all good. Thank you everyone for all the love and support, means more than you'll ever know.

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
From five time Mr. Olympia, Phil Heath

Wow!!!!!! What a feeling people. First I wanna thank God for giving me strength throughout all adversity and negativity in my life. I have a ton of ppl to thank but wanted to thank those fans out there who have had my back from day one and those new fans that are here representin HeathNation‬ and the love for bodybuilding. After winning I had a moment where I had to just stop and take everything in and pray saying Thank You Lord for all of the times when I would receive extreme levels of hate from the world and YOU GAVE ME THE LOVE I NEEDED TO PUSH THROUGH OBSTACLES AND NEVER LOOK BACK! Bodybuilding is my love, my passion and my therapy which is why I love connecting with others so much that follow this sport simply because we are all in it to feel good look great and have the hope to do it again the next day. Thank you Robin Chang, David Pecker and the entire AMI team and @amazon for putting on an incredible event. You've outdone yourselves once again and damn that trophy is huge!!!! Jim Manion of the the best Amateur Organization in the world and the IFBB Pro League home of the Mr Olympia Champions baby! Thank you IFBB and NPC for giving me and others a greater life, a life that allows us to body-build and use those talents to create endless possibilities of creating income for our families, also traveling around the world meeting people that we'd honestly never meet otherwise. I appreciate you all and want everyone to stay encouraged to accomplish whatever goals you have in your lives. Look at the crazy stuff I get hit with in life and know that when you have your mind and spirit in a positive place, you will always be delivered from evil. Have a great week everyone!