• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Biggest Loser Mecca Edition- Dridderz wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i´ll tell it like it is from 19-11 weeks out i wasn´t strict and changing diets didn´t help me either, for the past 2 weeks i´ve been following what creator tells me and being strict and not cheating on the diet. for the last 2 weeks the cardio has been 50min of LI cardio in the morning empty stomach, after training the bike for 25 mins hrt 130, i still have 8 weeks to go so i think i can be in better shape then last time. if my abs won´t be really ripped then i don´t see this contest going anywhere but i´m gonna diet for the next 2 weeks and see how i can progress. i´m transforming my body to the ripped mode. i want to clear the aas thing, i was on it for 4 weeks but then stopped, it´s been 2 week off, it´s not for me, don´t fell right on the stuff

P

Pain

VIP
Max, you don't go on a f*cking cycle then F*cking quit a few weeks later. You are asking for some serious f*cking repercussions doing that. Jesus f*cking christ man what were you thinking?

Come on man, get your shit together.

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why is Creator helping you.

Unsubscribing.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Max,
if anything you have to sit yourself down by yourself and make yourself realise whats going on here. resit yourself a new game plan and put in groups of what works and doesnt work for you. limiting it done to afew idea's and trainings and cardio types that works well for your body,
truthly since no change has happened in those pictures, you are at back at week one of dieting, more of things is never always better, sometimes less can be better
example
less time on the cardio bike but at a quick pase on it

everytime you changed diets, you start back at week one again

jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
why don't you try HITT training? Isn't it suppose to burn the most fat while keeping on the most muscle? correct me if I am wrong

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
You're back's looking ok Max but I can't say the same about the view from the front. Shouldn't we be seeing some abs about now?

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i want to clear the aas thing, i was on it for 4 weeks but then stopped, it´s been 2 week off, it´s not for me, don´t fell right on the stuff

You want to clear it up? Coming from the same guy who was taking Test, Tren and Dbol? Yet now you say that 4 weeks into your cycle it wasn't for you? Complete utter BS!!!!! You my friend are lying.

Please list the compounds you were using for this cycle? It better be something ignorant in order for me to believe it wasn't for you!

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
i agree i isn´t much diffrence. but my conditioning is better then last time

backbicepsui4-1.jpg
reardoublebicepwf1-1.jpg

Your camera is better than last time... there's barely any change that I can see.

i want to clear the aas thing, i was on it for 4 weeks but then stopped, it´s been 2 week off, it´s not for me, don´t fell right on the stuff

This explains the comment that Max posted when he repped me a while ago... I think.
i´m superman!!! well i´ve taking some some so that is why i´m getting stronger

Why bother starting a cycle if you're not going to follow it through?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
max how can your conditioning be better this time if you look the same? please explain.......

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ok. last post.

Max, if you're reading....doubt it; you do understand the physique difference between natty and non-natty shows? Come on man, think. You have no qualified yourself as a non-natty.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is now the Dridderz appreciation thread.

Dridz did a great job in getting in condition for his show. He really put in the hard yards and it paid off with an impressive on stage physique. Gotta be proud of that. Can't wait to see him add some more upper body mass and place higher next time. :xyxthumbs:

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Congrats to Dridz for losing the MM Biggest Loser competition, he is officially not the biggest loser!

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:49: ^^^^^^^^^^^^

thanks guys :keke:
much love :gaygay:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Congrats to Dridz for losing the MM Biggest Loser competition, he is officially not the biggest loser!
hahaahhaah!!!! nice one freako!!!

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Max, you don't go on a f*cking cycle then F*cking quit a few weeks later. You are asking for some serious f*cking repercussions doing that. Jesus f*cking christ man what were you thinking?

Come on man, get your shit together.

um.... no he isn't. i don't know what he ran but running something 4 weeks will have virtually NO reprecussions. suppression will hardly even be present if at all and no other real sides should have set in in such a short time span. i would go so far to say that in all honesty he would probably be fine even if he chose not to run a little nolva afterwards because the time on was so short. he should have planned out a real cycle and stuck with it like a man but his decision to bail after 4 weeks will have no "serious f*cking repercussions" as you think it would.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wasnt he on Dbol aswell? my impression was that he was stacking quite a few compounds 4 weeks of dbol wouldnt give you any sides?????

P

Pain

VIP
um.... no he isn't. i don't know what he ran but running something 4 weeks will have virtually NO reprecussions. suppression will hardly even be present if at all and no other real sides should have set in in such a short time span. i would go so far to say that in all honesty he would probably be fine even if he chose not to run a little nolva afterwards because the time on was so short. he should have planned out a real cycle and stuck with it like a man but his decision to bail after 4 weeks will have no "serious f*cking repercussions" as you think it would.

Fair enough. I just think if someone is going to do this stuff, they should atleast see it through all the way or it'll just be a waste of time and money.

Just stick to protein, max.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
winny, dbol, test, something else , i cant remember

Status
Not open for further replies.