• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Biggest Loser Mecca Edition- Dridderz wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No change.. Sorry but as pain pointed out you have not changed much if any at all. I just forgot to go back and look at your pass pictures.. I mean 11 weeks and this is it?

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i agree i isn´t much diffrence. but my conditioning is better then last time

backbicepsui4-1.jpg
reardoublebicepwf1-1.jpg

P

Pain

VIP
2pac 4 life

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so you don´t agree that i´m better this time around then last time?

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

yes you are, but not much.. with the keto diet you are on, you should be way leaner at this point, if anything you are loosing muscle rather then burning fat.. you either need to find another sport or hobby, or get a DAMN personal trainer/nutrionalist.. and don't give me this crap about not being able to find one..

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yes you are, but not much.. with the keto diet you are on, you should be way leaner at this point, if anything you are loosing muscle rather then burning fat.. you either need to find another sport or hobby, or get a DAMN personal trainer/nutrionalist.. and don't give me this crap about not being able to find one..

He's no longer on that diet Serb....he quit that along time ago, cause it was working but it was also work! Go figure:dunnodude:

P

Pain

VIP

About the same. Just up the intensity of the cardio. Slow cardio obviously isn't for you.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How the hell can you diet for 11 weeks and not change at all? At that pace you'll be ready to hit the stage in 2012.

Obviously you're eating too much, cheating or/and not nearly doing enough cardio.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How the hell can you diet for 11 weeks and not change at all? At that pace you'll be ready to hit the stage in 2012.

Obviously you're eating too much, cheating or/and not nearly doing enough cardio.

Only Monzter knows the answer to that question...

mjappe

mjappe

I respect that people sets goal and try to reach them But really - shouldn't Max just skip the contest and start training and come back a another year or two... This feels like the audition for Americans next idol - totally lack of insight and it just becomes painful to watch...

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
P

Pain

VIP
I respect that people sets goal and try to reach them But really - shouldn't Max just skip the contest and start training and come back a another year or two... This feels like the audition for Americans next idol - totally lack of insight and it just becomes painful to watch...

He is trying to "prove us wrong." More like proving us right. :carduindisguise

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i honestly think max isnt telling us the truth, whether its not eating right, skipping cardio. hes doing something but obviously wont say it because he knows we would give him a hard time. how is he gonna diet from 12 to 8 weeks out and still look the same? doesnt make sense to me if he was doing everything right which i highly doubt it. max you should just tell us your slacking or something, if not im under the impression you need jenny craig or something. i mean this in the nicest way honestly not trying to rank on him but hes gonna have to be honest if he wants everyone to help him

mjappe

mjappe

He is trying to "prove us wrong." More like proving us right. :carduindisguise

Right on target Pal and to quote the Man Ford Fairlane:
Watching Max is like masturbating with a cheese grater: slightly amusing, but mostly painful..:methman:

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Like myself and many others said from the beginning of this thread Max is a lost cause...its like he wants to fail and everyone to point it out. I mean to come on here and say this and that and "I'm gonna prove you wrong" blah blah blah and not have the will power to actually achieve it is SAD. Be honest with yourself dude...your not dieting, your not putting in the effort it takes to compete plain and simple. What seemed to be working the best was the palumbo diet yet you quit on it after only a few weeks cause it was to hard...well guess what man dieting isn't easy. You really gotta reevaluate what you wanna do man.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The only thing that can get Max in shape is....

buy_dnp_2,4dinitrophenol.jpg

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
gear alone isnt going to help him

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
isnt it liquid exstacy? or how ever you spell it? its dangerous as fuck too

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
isnt it liquid exstacy? or how ever you spell it? its dangerous as fuck too

No it's not liquid ecstasy but it is dangerous if you overdose on it.

P

Pain

VIP
Max, only if you stuck to what was working, you might of changed our minds. Why stop? Even if its makes you feel terrible 24/7, atleast its working! I think you need to call it quits on competing for the next few years and just learn more about your body. Do test cuts and figure out how to get ripped, atleast this way you won't create a big shit storm of negative comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.