• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Biggest Loser Mecca Edition- Dridderz wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Also Max, note ( i could be wrong) but on your front lat spread open up your hands and cup your waist. So your thumbs would be on your back and your index finger would be pointing down to your lower abdomen. Try moving your hands up a little bit on that pose as well. Could help bring your waist in a little bit more.. Also try doing some stomach exercise where you practice a vacuum... Deep breath in hold for 30 seconds and repeat... You could also try doing some extreme stretching after each exercise as well.. NO I WILL NOT POST THEM google them... Another thought is use the elliptical as your cardio, push the resistance up to high and the cross amp to where to focuses on your legs. THIS WILL HELP WITH YOUR LEGS IF YOU DO IT CORRECTLY NO HALF ASS SHIT... 45 min twice a day.. More advice with your diet you might want to look into GDA's glucose disposal agents.. GOOGLE IT OR GO TO CREATORS THREAD ON CONTEST PREP, I posted info in there... Finally shave your head with a 2 or 3 blade and for love of humanity have your eyebrows thinned a bit.. That is all.. By the way I don't hate, you just really piss me off...

Love Always and Forever

Youngmusclejock

Special note.. I really hope to god you read what I wrote and apply it to your training and lifestyle if not then quit bodybuilding.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Driz... Looking great my friend you should come in great shape come contest time.. Wish you all the luck.. :tiphat:

P

Pain

VIP
. Finally shave your head with a 2 or 3 blade and for love of humanity have your eyebrows thinned a bit.. That is all.. By the way I don't hate, you just really piss me off...

:49:

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Finally shave your head with a 2 or 3 blade and for love of humanity have your eyebrows thinned a bit.. That is all.. By the way I don't hate, you just really piss me off...

Youngmusclejock, telling it straight since 2008. :49:

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Any updates? Replies?? Hello?? :carduindisguise

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Also Max, note ( i could be wrong) but on your front lat spread open up your hands and cup your waist. So your thumbs would be on your back and your index finger would be pointing down to your lower abdomen. Try moving your hands up a little bit on that pose as well. Could help bring your waist in a little bit more.. Also try doing some stomach exercise where you practice a vacuum... Deep breath in hold for 30 seconds and repeat... You could also try doing some extreme stretching after each exercise as well.. NO I WILL NOT POST THEM google them... Another thought is use the elliptical as your cardio, push the resistance up to high and the cross amp to where to focuses on your legs. THIS WILL HELP WITH YOUR LEGS IF YOU DO IT CORRECTLY NO HALF ASS SHIT... 45 min twice a day.. More advice with your diet you might want to look into GDA's glucose disposal agents.. GOOGLE IT OR GO TO CREATORS THREAD ON CONTEST PREP, I posted info in there... Finally shave your head with a 2 or 3 blade and for love of humanity have your eyebrows thinned a bit.. That is all.. By the way I don't hate, you just really piss me off...

Love Always and Forever

Youngmusclejock

Special note.. I really hope to god you read what I wrote and apply it to your training and lifestyle if not then quit bodybuilding.

max my best advice for you....

Please%20do%20not%20feed%20the%20trolls.jpg

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Love Always and Forever

Youngmusclejock

:bowroflarms: :bowroflarms: :bowroflarms:

muscle jock is fed!!!! this guy is going all out on max haha

IMO max, dont smile.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
BTW dridderz, you look good man!! cant wait to see those legs shredded!!! how are you man????

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
BTW dridderz, you look good man!! cant wait to see those legs shredded!!! how are you man????

Hey bro,
thanks mate :tiphat:, yeh same here hopefuly in 2 weeks we will see more improvement in detail in the legs/ quad area :hyperguy:
im good thanks aswel, urself mate? :coolguy:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey bro,
thanks mate :tiphat:, yeh same here hopefuly in 2 weeks we will see more improvement in detail in the legs/ quad area :hyperguy:
im good thanks aswel, urself mate? :coolguy:
my mistake i meant how old are you?? now that we know how you doing, im doing good also :49:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im 21 :keke:

L

lorri_01

jus seen max's pics n to be faie give the guy a break now hes lost allot of fat theres a good amount of muscle to work with i think keep it up

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
max my best advice for you....

Your in love with me just admit it.. Duality on the right side of the law.. Looking for his V.I.P. status.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So I can't edit my post above.. It should read You're

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Queer eye for the straight guy outta nowhere! :49:

Someone has to keep this boy on track.... Let me get my girls.. Duality you ready to role to Iceland? :gaygay::gaygay::gaygay::gaygay::gaygay::gaygay:

OK I am done I have nothing against Duality... But I am just trying to give Max some tips on "EVERYTHING"

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ lmao you got a big forehead dude, so instead of "four" you got a "five" head, get it??? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.