• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
UGFreak Bodybuilding Gear

The Craziest Back Double Bicep Pic Ever!

Pain

VIP
amazing condition both Flex and Shawn....no Doubt Flex has the better back but Shawns is still up there with the best!

Attachments

• bacxkbi.jpg
    bacxkbi.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 473

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thats actually one of my favorite pics...insane conditioning on both of them, heres another pic I always really liked and thought was insane

ShawnRayFlexWheelerRearLatSpread-1.jpg

Q80_Musclehed

Shawn's lower back is more visible and clearly to see .. but even Flex's back is great .. i see shawn winning cuz his lower body is more sharper than Flex does .. but what competition is this pic from ?? if it is from Mr.O '93 i think Flex have won it

JS316

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Who placed higher I can't remember.. those are some classic pics..thanx for posting..i prefer Flex in the pics

Spike

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Peanut!! said:
flex sucks
go shawn!!

you are kidding right?

are you actually saying that flex wheeler sucks?

where is bigben,im sure he would ban him for this.

Steve56

was that the 93 or 94 Olympia? the lighting that year was amazing...shawn and flex's conditioning was unreal

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Big Poppa Pump said:
you are kidding right?

He's lucky I don't ban him for that :no:
flex 2006 said:
was that the 93 or 94 Olympia? the lighting that year was amazing
'93 :2:

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
JS316 said:
Who placed higher I can't remember.. those are some classic pics..thanx for posting..i prefer Flex in the pics
1. Dorian Yates
2. Flex Wheeler
3. Shawn Ray

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fuck my Giddy Aunt! Both are looking supreme. I'd give my left gonad to be 20% as good as both of those guys.

Peanut!!

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
like i said
i am yet to see a picture of flex that gives justice to how many people talk about him as the best the uncrowned mr olympia and how he should have won blah blah blah
i respect that people like hima nd im not bagging anyone for that, but to me hes not nearly half as good as what people say (not a reference to here just in general).
Go Shawn.

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Big Poppa Pump said:
you are kidding right?

:49:

he can have hisopinion, he just must be smokin that crack this morning thats all:D

Shawn dows have more detail in lower back but Flex > Shawn :tear: