• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

The Creator TV Series Report!!!!!

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
We just finished up the first three episodes of the TV series that I have a lead role in and it is being sent off to the networks to get picked up. This is a local news story that was done about the series. I am Rudy in the series "the jock bully" and there are a few little scenes in this report with me in. I am the one slamming the kid against the locker and there is also a little clip from an interview with me. We also had the opportunity to film with Danny Trejo who is a pretty well known actor as well as a couple others that you may recognize. Here is the link. Just click on the featured video!

http://www.localnews8.com/Global/story.asp?S=8049414
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
haha nice i wish you best luck brother.. :)
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Can I have your autograph?
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
I`ve always though you look like Zach Braff buffed up, at least judging from your pic :3

Congrats man !!!!
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
I thought you wanted to be a gay porn star :e5dunno:

oh well anyways, congrats and now go make me proud and fuck Shareece Pfeiffer :linedrunk:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Awesome man!, congrats on the pilot :)
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
Appreciate all the support guys! I'm not expecting anything big out of it but its still unique and a lot of fun.

Pain: Yes you can have it if you pay pal me $8.54

Rob: With time my friend, with time :coolguy: I will make papi proud.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
you're a cutey mikey ;) love the flavour saver :keke:
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
Thanks again guys! I will make sure to keep you updated with what happens!
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
So this takes place in an Idaho highschool, and you play a bully who pushes a nerdy kid into his locker.

I feel like I've seen that before..........


2uihw6v 1
 
Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,977
Points
38
Lol at the end. You're the cutest, sweetest little boy ever.
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
Tech: Yeah thats pretty similar except I'm a good looking bully :gaygay:
Pain: Deal
 

Similar threads

Tiger Fitness
Replies
0
Views
742
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
MD Bodybuilding
Replies
0
Views
751
MD Bodybuilding
MD Bodybuilding
Top