• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

The Creator TV Series Report!!!!!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
best of luck buddy :xyxthumbs:
 
pegasus

pegasus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
467
Points
18
congrats man :) best of luck in your future
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
So its been a few months since I've acted in this series. In the mean time they have been editing it together and trying to shop it out as a tv series. No big surprise to me, that was not successful. The series was turned into a feature film and it recently had its premiere. Here is a local news report. I am the one that sits down at the table (gray shirt and fohawk) in the first scene you see and I am also the one who gets punched later on.....

http://www.localnews8.com/Global/story.asp?S=9480443&nav=menu554_2_1
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
awesome to hear man, you look like a tough one haha.
if it becomes a movie, awesome. it will? yeaa
 
skindnef

skindnef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 23, 2008
Messages
493
Points
16
Cool man. Awesome experience.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
you took a low blow from that little puke!

haha pretty cool dude, grats!
 

Similar threads

Tiger Fitness
Replies
0
Views
742
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
MD Bodybuilding
Replies
0
Views
751
MD Bodybuilding
MD Bodybuilding
Top