• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

the cutting procedes

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
some new update pics, weight is hovering around 80 kg+/-, feeling pretty good, alittle bloated in these pics, after the worst cheating day ever yesterday:keke: pretty tired lately, im noticing the diets final stages is setting in, energy is pretty low and my strenght is declining, my carbs are around 100 g a day so no wonder i guess. anyways, feedback is much appreciated my mecca buds:xyxthumbs:

L

lorri_01

100 grams a day dunno how you do it, ive been cutting for a few weeks i take in about 200 im afraid of losing size taking any less ;[ lookin good aswel

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
some more

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
from the rear

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
BulkBoy, im so impressed with how far you have taken your body in the last year, truly incredible!!! your a big time motivation bro, for being such a young guy you have a ton of potential, keep on truckin my man!!! your awesome

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
100 grams a day dunno how you do it, ive been cutting for a few weeks i take in about 200 im afraid of losing size taking any less ;[ lookin good aswel

haha, well in the beginning i took in 250-300 then i have been lowering them gradually, this week ill lower the fat some more, just omega 3 and 2 egg yolks for fat, the olive oil is out. but dont worry about the size dude, thing is that u have to sacrifice some size to shed the fat, so up the protein and cut those carbs and fats gradually and do more cardio, if u wanna keep ur carbs in the higher range u better prepare to do alot of cardio too:ughnoes:

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
congrats bulkboy, you look amazing

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
BulkBoy, im so impressed with how far you have taken your body in the last year, truly incredible!!! your a big time motivation bro, for being such a young guy you have a ton of potential, keep on truckin my man!!! your awesome

thanks heaps serb for the awesome compliments, its comments like yours that keeps me plugging it out and gets me through the diet and cardio:tiphat: really appreciate the support my man, the advice u gave me last diet has helped me out this time around too:xyxthumbs:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow bro! Amazing, your abs are sick and everything looks full and bigger than before. You have a hell of a physique.. you should think about doing a competition soon for sure :xyxthumbs:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow bro! Amazing, your abs are sick and everything looks full and bigger than before. You have a hell of a physique.. you should think about doing a competition soon for sure :xyxthumbs:

thanks heaps bro, really means alot, i dont know if ill do a competition this year, we will c what the future holds:) thanks alot anyways for believing i have the physique to step on stage, that means alot coming from you:xyxthumbs:

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
lookin great mate!!! hope the dieting goes well

anaboliod

anaboliod

lookin great man! how far out are you?? i would try cycling your carbs it worked really well for me to peel those last few lbs of fat. i started out doing 250-200-150 carbs then once i was about 3 weeks out i lowered it to 200g-150-100g of carbs. You will be able to keep a little more muscle and not be as weak.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
much respect man you are built very well and proportionately throughout your entire physique. you are lacking in back thickness some, us young guys got to work hard on the deads to get that thick look in the back double bi! do you deadlift?

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Looking great mate, that back is sick!

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sceptic: thanks man, yeah i hope i manage to shed those last few pounds without loosing much mass, gonna take it slow and not make any drastic changes, lets hope it works out:)

Anaboliod: thanks for the comment:) im not dieting for a particular show, im dieting to look good for summer and to learn more about the process for myself, so i can get better at it:) sounds interesting about carb cycling, ill look into it:) i already do cycle alittle though, i take in more on leg day for instance, on rest days i barely eat any, maybe 50 g, on training days i take in 100-150 depends on what im training.

duality: thanks heaps dude, and yeah i agree about back thickness, i think my upper back got some good thickness, but overall i need more lower and middle back thickness, honestly i dont think u can ever have a thick enough back. yeah i deadlift once every week, 3-5 sets. but unfortunately i have only been doing it for 8-9 months. i wish i started doing it from the beginning. its a terrific exercise for back thickness.

El Freako: danke meine freunde:2: ye i consider back a strong point, still gotta bring it up alot though,i honestly think one can never get a big enough back.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
good work man, you're lookin great!

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Looking fuking amazing man! quads are out of this world and so is that damm back!! looking sick mate, keep up the great work!!

pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Truly amazing bro! U are huge!!! keep going!