• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The end of the world!!!!

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've said a lot, you are just too close minded to accept that anyone else maybe be right. You call my arguments weak without disproving any of them-I feel as though you didn't actually read anything I wrote.

I doubt I'll come back to this thread, there is no point in debating with people who refuse to see any other viewpoint.

So, I leave with this. No can can prove 100% there is a God, and no one can prove 100% there isn't. If you force your beliefs on somebody regarding this issue when it's impossible to prove, you are a fool. Just state your OPINION and move on.

Thats just it, I am stating my opinion and arguing it as you have. I have looked at both sides buddy, I have been religious before. I have been on the God is real and he created everything side. The more I have studied religion, history, and science the more I have a more logical and informed background to now support my new OPINION.
How have you disproved my arguements? You have not even made an arguement for me to argue!!!! Your logic is skewed even though you think you are looking at both sides, you are not, you clearly have picked one. Its not that I am not open minded, its just your reasoning and logic on this subject are elementary at best.
Your right, there is not enough evidence to disprove or prove either side completely. My arguement is that there is more evidence to support my side.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if Ironslave was here, he'd own everybody on a level where only he has owned people. True story, Braaq knows Ironslaves wrath :ughnoes:

Miniduck search for a couple of the other threads regarding religion, you'll get the info you want and finally attend my gang bang which I constantly send you emails about with pics :no:

IS even said that he doesnt know much on this subject... so I decided to step in :D

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thats not how logic works.

Exactly, if you cant prove or disprove something you use logic and an educated arguement to support the side you agree with.. Arcane will go to college soon and find out what critical thinking and an educated argument is :keke:

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
IS even said that he doesnt know much on this subject... so I decided to step in :D

I thought it was IS that was ultra owning people before...dammit, I don't want to search for the thread :tear:

I'm going to bed instead.

Arcane isn't going to be up for sex tonight, which means leave your back door open Blake, I'm on my way over :gaygay:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I thought it was IS that was ultra owning people before...dammit, I don't want to search for the thread :tear:

I'm going to bed instead.

Arcane isn't going to be up for sex tonight, which means leave your back door open Blake, I'm on my way over :gaygay:

Ill be waiting, the key will be under that mat :gaygay:

Good night buddy :2:

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
You asked where a god comes from- you clearly don't understand.

Sure man whatever:disgust:. so if god created everything that is, that means got has to be made up of something like oh i dunno.... matter, or else god wouldnt exist. So if god is made up of matter... then how was this matter created in the first place? :dunnodude:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Until you can prove 100% without a doubt God doesn't exist, you are a fool to say he doesn't.
Until you can prove 100% that unicorns with 18 legs and two ass holes don't exist somewhere, you are a fool to say
they don't

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Until you can prove 100% that unicorns with 18 legs and two ass holes don't exist somewhere, you are a fool to say
they don't

:49: :49:

....wait... they dont? :e5cdunno:

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
oh for fucks sakes guys, yes i am real.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
serb and others sensed the pownage and left the thread.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
would u like to be pwned with theology?

:hide:
u know i like u slave but thats my religion too guy

Ben remember what Jesus said.

John 15

18"If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. 19If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you. 20Remember the words I spoke to you: 'No servant is greater than his master.' If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also.

dont get offended by people who hate christianity, this is how it should be.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
serb and others sensed the pownage and left the thread.

no my friend, i will never be owned in a religious thread, im not giving any credit to myself what so ever, but the bible speaks for itself, the bible will never be dis proven and neither will God, i just actually haven't had time to check this post or any post on here for that matter, but I can see where this thread is headed and its pointless to try and answer each question, I will gladly answer to the best of my ability questions directed to me.

# What makes Jesus so special?

1. Because of Who He said He was; He said He was God. In John 8:58, Jesus said, "Truly, Truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM." When He said, "I AM," He was quoting from the Old Testament in Exodus 3:14. That is where Moses was talking to God, and asked Him His name. God answered and said, "I AM." When Jesus said "I AM," He was claiming the name of God for Himself, and thereby claiming to be God. Other great men of history point to a philosophy and teach good ideas. Only Jesus pointed to Himself, claimed to be God, and spoke with authority that matched His claim.
2. Because of what He did; Jesus forgave sins (Luke 5:20). He rose from the dead (Luke 24; John 2:19-21), raised others from the dead (John 11:43-44), and He walked on water (John 6:19). No one on earth has ever done the things Jesus did. There is no way around it- Jesus is special; about that, there can be no doubt.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^shall i release the lions now?

you and I both know that a post like this is pointless, if you have something intelligent to add then do so, in the meantime, you will sound much more intelligent if you actually thought before you spoke, or not spoke at all.

high_five

high_five

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
they don't

:bowroflarms: Well said Flex

J

jornT

I have to admit I haven't read that much about theology (with all respect, but for a reason ofcourse). I have read about alot of other things though, which might give a intresting point of view.

Let's look at this:

the bible will never be dis proven and neither will God

they don't

Does Flex his example sound stupid to you? (the believers?). Do you find it offending? There is no way you can prove with 100% certainty that they don't exsist, so you would have to consider the posibility. So you agree with me, that from your point of view that something is true unless it is 100% proven to be not true, that an infinite amount possibilities could be true?
That would mean, that statisticly viewing, a chance of close to zero that your belief is true, because you choose something to believe in from the infinity things you could possibly believe in.

I asked if you found it offending, because you might have the feeling he doesn't take your religion serieus. But realise, that we have the feeling that you don't take science and logic serieus.

Let's move on to the question how life is created on earth. I hope you understand that I don't have the time to type everything in my textbook, also considering the human nature to be stubbon, past encounters with religious people and even yourself, the chance that you would accept my reasoning is too little compared to the trouble. If you are intrested, I could provide you the reference so you can read everything yourself.

In 1953, Stanley Miler and Harold Urey in Chicago succesfully simulated the condtions though to prevail on the primative earth. Miller built an apparatus designed to circulate a mixture of methane, hydrogenen, ammonia, and water past an electric spark. Water in the flask was voiled to produce steam that helped to circulate the gases. The products frmed in th eelectrical discharge (representhing lightning) were condensed in the condenser and colletec in the U-tube and small flask (representing an ocean). After a week of continious sparking, approximately 15% of the carbon from the reducing atmosphere hasbeen converted into ORGANIC compounds that collected in the 'ocean'. The most striking finding was that many compounds related to life were synthesized.
Since then many experiments showed that all the building blocks required for the synthesis of the most complex organic compounds could be created this way.
The next stage in chemcial evolution involved the joining of amino acids, nitrogenous bases, and sugars to yield larger molecules, such as proteis and nucleic acids. Dehydrations reactions could habe occured without enzymes in primitive earth conditions by thermal condensation. The simplest dehydration is ccomplished by driving water from solids by direct heat. For example, heating a mixture of all 20 amino acids to 180 degrees C produces a good yield of polypeptides.
Sidney Fox showed that heating dry mixtures of amino acids and then mixing the resulting polymers with water forms small spherical bodies. These proteinoid microspheres posseses characteristics of living systems.
Conclusion: Life be created without a supranatural force.

Next point, the creation of the world, universe etc, still can't explained by science though. But, if you look at history, there are endless examples of things that religious people thought that was because of a devine power, which appear science has eventually explained. Examples like that God chooses wheter or not you get a boy or girl, the weather, origin of life etc. So you have to agree with me, that religion is losing territory to science, since science keeps explaining nw things previously thought to contr olled by devine powers. So it might be very possible, that the creation of the world can be scientificly explained in 100 years or something (100 years ago they couldn't explain the origen of life fo example). History simply points out, that if something can't be explained by logic and science right now, it probaly can in the futher.

Now look at this short vid:

You're probably wondering what the hell this has to do with anything. The dogg is 100% convinced that there is a glass door, but there isn't. This is what in psychology is called a limiting believe. In 'your reality', the things are the way you see them, but the truth might be very diffrent. The dogg still probably thinks it's a good idea that he waited untill his boss opened the empty door, because otherwise he would planted his face against the glass window, but the truth is diffrent. Even after all this, you might be convinced that you're right, but the truth is diffrent (or atleast the probability that it's not true is close to infinite times greater)

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
they don't

Maybe because that would be an animal, and we have seen every animal that would be that large (horse size is generally thought of) using satellites and general exploration. That's why it is funny to think that exists, because the only remaining areas are deep ocean trenches (doesn't make sense for an 18 legged horse), the center of the earth (doesn't support living conditions except for maybe some type of bacteria?), or space (we have yet to find a place with suitable living conditions).

That kind of stuff doesn't apply to an omnipotent being.

And Skeptic, why would an omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient being said to have created matter be confined to the limitations of humans? You really don't understand the concept of what makes a god a god.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Maybe because that would be an animal, and we have seen every animal that would be that large (horse size is generally thought of) using satellites and general exploration. That's why it is funny to think that exists, because the only remaining areas are deep ocean trenches (doesn't make sense for an 18 legged horse), the center of the earth (doesn't support living conditions except for maybe some type of bacteria?), or space (we have yet to find a place with suitable living conditions).

That kind of stuff doesn't apply to an omnipotent being.

And Skeptic, why would an omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient being said to have created matter be confined to the limitations of humans? You really don't understand the concept of what makes a god a god.
18-legged unicorns are invisible and live in the sky.

You don't believe me? Prove to me that I'm wrong.

J

jornT

Unicorns have stealth technology, or they are magical, or they are undeath with no bodyheat, or they are....whatever I want them to be.

The characteristics you describe for God your make it impossible to prove he doesn't exsist. So it's only fair that other people can do the same, so your gamble at the truth is still one out of infinite and basicly zero.