• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

The Gift at Krispy Kreme

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
"Now this is a good one as you will not see this too often.
Phil went out with some friends of his in the OC for dinner and made his anual visit at Krispy Kreme. "

KrispyKremeMar5 001 wm 1


KrispyKremeMar5 002 wm 1


KrispyKremeMar5 005 wm 1


KrispyKremeMar5 004 wm 1
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
Krispy Kreme is more addicting than heroin.
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
It must be great coming off a huge contest then binging the hell out with no guilt afterwards. :D I've never tried a krispy Kreme before. We only have dunkin donuts over here.
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
With friends ? He seems quite alone there xD

Huge arms, and he must have felt guiltless eating those donuts, since he really busted his ass with hard earned sweat.

I`ve always felt that eating bad food as a self earned prize is never quite as satisfying as waiting to eat it. Once you actually eat it you notice it`s not that perfect or good as you pictured it while you were waiting to eat it.

For me at least, the wait is always more.
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
It must be great coming off a huge contest then binging the hell out with no guilt afterwards. :D I've never tried a krispy Kreme before. We only have dunkin donuts over here.

Man you don't know what your missing, Krispy Kreme blows Dunkin Donuts out of the water. I do not eat donuts though.

They closed ours down to Serb, I guess with the while low carb craze they started to go under and closed their slower stores in some cities. I am sure they are still doing well in Texas :keke:
 
Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
2,986
Points
38
They closed the only one in Windsor not too long ago too, but the Krispy Kremes there paled in comparison with those in the U.S.
 
bangbang

bangbang

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2008
Messages
133
Points
16
Yeah Krispy Kremes are amazing... imagine if they were healthy for you, we'd all be in heaven.
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
They closed the only one in Windsor not too long ago too, but the Krispy Kremes there paled in comparison with those in the U.S.

thats the one im talking about dude.. by devonshire mall.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
the closest krispy kream to me is in sydney....
 
V

vdawg

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2006
Messages
199
Points
16
never tried krispy kreme, only got tim hortons around and i love that fucken store.
 
Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
2,986
Points
38
thats the one im talking about dude.. by devonshire mall.

Yeah. I went there once and wasn't won over until I was shopping in Detroit and they had one at the Royal Oaks Mall and I just ordered like a dozen.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
There are no doughnutshops around where I live..
I actually dont think I've ever tried one :dunnodude:
 
bangbang

bangbang

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2008
Messages
133
Points
16
Seems like donut shops aren't doing as well as they use to. They closed down the Krispy Kreme by my area as well and the Dunking Donuts that we have looks run down as hell.
 
T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
988
Points
36
I have a krispy kreme in my town..
 
Top