• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

The Gift at Krispy Kreme

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
There are no doughnutshops around where I live..
I actually dont think I've ever tried one :dunnodude:
Just where you live or not at all in Sweden...? We have some in Finland and you just got to love them.

Tonka said:
why would i do that?
Just for the fun of it. Come on, do it. ;)
 
T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
988
Points
36
im pretty encouraged to do it now lol. Maybe.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Just where you live or not at all in Sweden...? We have some in Finland and you just got to love them.

Theres nothing like that here in Halmstad atleast...and I've never heard about anything like that before
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
new MuscleMecca contest?

record yourself eating a dozen doughnuts. whoever can do it the fastest wins.

I'd be willing to sign up. :linedrunk:
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
new MuscleMecca contest?

record yourself eating a dozen doughnuts. whoever can do it the fastest wins.

I'd be willing to sign up. :linedrunk:

Thats a god damn genius of an idea! :hsughr:
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
id win hands down. but it would have to be tim hortons.. i got no krispy kreme ova here.
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
it'd have to be a dozen plain glazed.

333lk6s 1
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
dunkin' testes better than krispy and i have both in my hood :D
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
We don't have either near me. It's either bakery own or some poxy stall in a shitty town selling hot ones the size of a wedding ring for a stupid amount of money.
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
thats how phil got those arms, doing barbell curls then go eat some donuts :49:
 
patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,111
Points
38
Mann we had a Krispy Kreme a while back but they shut it down. They were tha shit. Phils arms are sick by the way.....
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
so who's up for the doughnut competition?
 
Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
2,986
Points
38
We need different weight classes.
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
you saw rob and big on mtv? big is in the guiness book of world records with eating like 4 donuts in a minute or something without licking his lips off
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
you saw rob and big on mtv? big is in the guiness book of world records with eating like 4 donuts in a minute or something without licking his lips off
yeah those are powdered doughnuts. those are alot harder to eat.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
I dont need to get fatter...
 
Top