• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

The Gift at Krispy Kreme

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
you guys really have no idea what you're missing. we have a few scattered throuhgout atlanta..simply amazing. i remember getting the glazed ones for fundraising. i've eaten 20+ in a day:ugh:
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
I'm still eating 12 donuts no matter if this contest is on or not. I'm hungry.
 
Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,809
Points
36
I think each donut has like 12 grams of fat. :hhj:
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
my plan was to put the dozen doughnuts in a blender with some milk, and drink them all.

:food-snacking:
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
Paulie said:
Imachikinlolfq3 1
Qft 1
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 22, 2007
Messages
497
Points
16
my plan was to put the dozen doughnuts in a blender with some milk, and drink them all.

:food-snacking:

imo, the glazed ones 10 seconds in the microwave if they aren't already warm. so fucking good
 
TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 28, 2006
Messages
175
Points
18
Oh yeah, those donuts are a great way to celebrate after a show. FYI, those were for all four of us, so don't think for a minute that I ate all of those, I'd get sick. I did have 4 though hehe. When I played bball in college, I'd grab 2 dozen and eat em' within a week easily, especially when up all night writing code (comp sci major). I travel to that same Krispy Kreme spot once a year, only after shows and shoots are finished and won't eat another donut from anywhere until I do photo shoots in Cali again. As for the contest, I do think I could take you guys on, but I'd end up being sick and looking like crap and would have to do so much damn cardio with 0 carbs that it just ain't worth it. Maybe I can be a judge though lol.

Take care guys!
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
^ lolz 4 donuts? thats weak sauce bro! :)
 
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
Can we make the donut eating competition a game in the arcade? I'd try every day until I got the high score :49:

TheGift said:
As for the contest, I do think I could take you guys on, but I'd end up being sick and looking like crap and would have to do so much damn cardio with 0 carbs that it just ain't worth it. Maybe I can be a judge though lol.
Phil could judge for style :hsughr:
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
man college basketball to bodybuilding..that's awesome Phil!
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Can we make the donut eating competition a game in the arcade? I'd try every day until I got the high score :49:

:

I was actually going to install a donut eating game to the arcade but thought it was too stupid. :hsughr: I might add some new games to the arcade soon.
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
Im gonna try to go to Krispy Kreme this week and get some doughnuts.

They have Krispy Kreme doughnuts at my local grocery store, but they are never as good or fresh.
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
no one can beat me in donut comp :coolguy:
 
Top