• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

The Gift at Krispy Kreme

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
you guys should seriously all get together with Phil... and have a donut eating contest ahha.... and take shitloads of pics
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
Im gonna try to go to Krispy Kreme this week and get some doughnuts.

They have Krispy Kreme doughnuts at my local grocery store, but they are never as good or fresh.

so true, I remember getting up like 6 in the morning and going to KK with my parents when I was really little...amazing.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Im in the mood for some krispy kreme too
 
warpig

warpig

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
345
Points
18
Krispy Kreme can single handidly be responsible for the influx of overweight cops in the town next to me
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
we want to see those doughnuts TECH!
 
Bhana

Bhana

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2008
Messages
444
Points
16
Thats ironic, Krispey Kremes is becoming increasingly popular here in the UK. Maybe due to the fact that donut franchises are'nt that common here in England. The people here go crazy for them!
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Thats ironic, Krispey Kremes is becoming increasingly popular here in the UK. Maybe due to the fact that donut franchises are'nt that common here in England. The people here go crazy for them!

I was thinking the same. Ive yet to try them but have heard from friends that there mouth watering good :drool: I'm going to have to stop by one day in town on the way home from uni and treat myself.

There expensive as well.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
^ yall better watch out, that shit will get you fat fast...
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
^^ damn ecto's...lol
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
^ why?
 
Top