Bulkboy
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Oct 22, 2006
- Messages
- 4,193
- Points
- 36
ur benching never seize to amaze me
both incline and flat bench is strong as hell. impressive high rep incline flyes in the end as well=)
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
What training principle do you follow Mike?


I actually did some arms today. I hate doing arms, especially biceps, and they grow if i even look at a dumbbell. I decided to give it a go anyway.
One armed pushdowns.
A lot with 15kg
12 with 40kg
12 with 40kg
Close-grip bench.
8 with 60kg
8 with 100kg
6 with 120kg
4+1 forced with 140kg (pb)
One armed DB extensions.
10 with 21kg
8 with 26kg
Didnt do anymore here, cause my right tricep was acting weird.
Ez-curl.
12 with 30kg
10 with 50kg
10 with 50kg
Hammercurl.
8 with 30kg
8 with 30kg
Regular db curl.
6 with 30kg
Good session, but no more arms for a long time.
Lion: Yea, my regular bench is a lot stronger, but I hold very close when I do cg bench, so I lose a few kg´s from that : )
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.