R
Rocky
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 15, 2006
- Messages
- 8,082
- Points
- 63
Superb work especially if you still aren't back to full fitness. Strength is supreme as ever.
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

Dont know if we have nyquill in my area?Drink Nyquill and it will go away.... and puts the lotion on the skin...![]()


Whoa! Today was a good day. I finally feel 100% recovered, and my efforts in the gym tells me I was right.
Benchpress.
12 with 60kg
14 with 100kg
6 with 140kg
4 with 170kg
2+1 forced with 180kg PB!!!!!
5 with 140kg
Incline db-press.
9 with 62kg
5 with 62kg
10 with 42kg
I did 3 sets each for bi´s and tri´s aswell.
I did back width and some shoulders yesterday (damn its alot of back and chest in this log the last few days : )
Chins.
12
10
10
Lat-machine pulldowns.
12 with 45kg
8 with 60kg
10 with 50kg
Narrow grip pulldowns.
12 with 100kg
Lateral raises.
15 with 11kg
12 with 16kg
12 with 21kg
Bent over laterals.
10 with 16kg
10 with 21kg
8 with 21kg
Take care guys, I got a good ole´ steak waiting for me : )
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.