Lionheart
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Sep 4, 2006
- Messages
- 4,869
- Points
- 38
Well your rows are looking strong.Still no video or pics!?
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Hardcore is always good... especially hardcore gay porn.
...say what?
Whatever floats your boat as they say
Todays chest workout.
Flat bb bench.
15 with 60kg
8 with 80kg
8 with 100kg
4 with 140kg
5 with 150kg
5 with 150kg
Damn that felt good. Never been able to keep so stable on 150kg before. It felt almost too easy :/
Incline bench.
12 with 80kg
10 with 100kg
5 (and 3 forced) with 110kg
Incline flyes.
12 with 21kg
10 with 32kg
8 with 39kg
did one set on a flat bench as well.
7 with 39kg
Incredible session. Most of the time when I feel less motivation I am strong as hell, and times when I feel strong I cant lift shit...:angrydude: Anyways, it turned out good today. Tomorrow Im gonna trim the (lack of) width on my back, and some tri´s.
Hopefully the movie will be up tomorrow or tuesday. He keeps forgetting![]()

heavy man!first off, awesome sessions. You're an animal with the weights bro. I got two questions for you. For your lat pulldowns do you do underhand or overhand? I feel like underhand has been giving me a great range of motion lately. And with your incline presses on your chest workout, how much on an incline do you use? Is it closer to an upright position, or a flat position, or somewhere close to the middle?




r u still alive man?
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.