PrinceVegeta
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Apr 7, 2007
- Messages
- 10,145
- Points
- 63
doing a lot of cardio man! good stuff! keep it up! leg sessions looked great
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
This is strongSeated shoulder-press in the smith (no backpad)
8 with 80kg
8 with 90kg
Without backpad that lift is 3 times harder.Update: I have gotten sick : ( Started saturday morning with fever and a very soar throat. Why is it that whenever your training is going perfectly fine, you get ill? Damn it.
Update.
Feeling alot better today. The last couple of days it has just been the throat thats been bothering me really, but now it has started to fade out. Im going to train today, dont know yet what im going to do, I might just do a circle training with a little bit of everything.
My shape and weight is unchanged (thank god), because I have still been eating my meals, but no cardio. My weight is 94.6 in the morning, so the diet hasnt been fucked up. Gonna start the cardio as soon as i am fully recovered.
I you sure about training..i thought i was fine and then i went to gym..:crymeariver:
I must...its...calling me on me!
Anyway, If I sit at home anymore Im going to really panic : )

I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.