• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

The Little swede!

Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
I did chest, some abs and rear delts today.

Flat dumbbell press.

15 with 21kg
10 with 32kg
4 with 62kg
6 with 73kg
10 with 62kg
8 with 42kg

Incline dumbbell press.

8 with 46kg
6 with 46kg

Flat flyes.

12 with 29kg
10 with 36kg
5 with 36kg (dunno what happened here : )

Incline flyes.

10 with 29kg
10 +2 forced with 29kg

Rope crunches

2 set maximum reps and maximum contact, moderate weight.

To finish up my session I did rear delts in the cable.

One-armed cable pulls.

4 sets with about 50kg
 
MarkoKoo

MarkoKoo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
605
Points
18
Your flat dumbbell press is realy weak.:tear:... not!:D

Good lifting!
 
Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 8, 2007
Messages
612
Points
16
Your db presses are just insane - 6 x 73kg :ughnoes:
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
last two sessions are outstanding, incredible top deadlifts, and those dumbell presses are plain freakish. insane pressing strenght bro:)
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Im now back to the old schedule with morning shifts and afternoon shifts at work, so today I started with the early sessions again :(

Chins (same as last time, but now i tried to increase the rep range to 8 in each set. It was tough)

8
8
8
8
8
8
8
7
6
5

Downhill it goes : )

Close-grip pulldowns.

12 with 80kg
8 with 100kg
10 with 90kg

Narrow-grip bench.

10 with 80kg
8 with 100kg
6 with 110kg
10 with 80kg

That was it. Very fast and very weak session, with the only thing Im happy about is the chins. I dont like working out in the morning, but I will get used to it like before. Its just a drastic change going from late evening training with lots of food in the system (and holiday :) and then BOOM early morning when I barely had one good meal. Now Im just ranting and whining :D
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
you realize you nearly did 75 pullups :eek4: Thats outstanding dude, no wonder your so wide :2:

those narrow grip pulldowns are nothing to be ashamed of either dude, great job.

holy close grip bench Batman :eek4: that's some major weight with that movement, great job dude :tiphat:
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
You kept the pullup reps more consistent than I could mate, good work.
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
i hear ya on having to train early, it makes alot of difference from training later in the day. never seem to have the same drive. thank god for caffeine i say:D that being said, that was still a solid session, shitload of chins, strong pulldowns, and the close grip bench is great:2: kee working bro:)
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Did a quite good delt session today, and since I skipped them last week I had to really blast ´em today ;)

Upright rows.

12 with 30kg
12 with 30kg (to get the blood flowing)
12 with 50kg
9 with 60kg
5 with 70kg (Nice:linedrunk:)

Lateral raises. Alternated sides instead of doing both at the same time, and I must say I liked it. Got more contact, and I could do negatives better.

10 with 19kg
10 with 21kg
8 with 21kg

Reversed pec-deck, one armed.

20 with 45kg
20 with 60kg
12 with 70kg
7 with 90kg

Dumbbell shrugs.

Max reps with 73kg (I guess somewhere in the mid-teens)
Max reps with 73kg
Max reps with 41kg
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
damn thats what i call a shoulder workout :2:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Hells ya man, kill those shoulders! :imcoolurnot:
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Awesome weights as always..really nice stuff :xyxthumbs:
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Back thickness today.

Barbell rows.

12 with 60kg
12 with 100kg
10 with 140kg
6 with 150kg

Dumbbell rows.

12 with 73kg
I filmed this next set, instead of the first one, cause the guy with the camera wanst there when he was supposed too :( But it was quite good set nonetheless, but I cant remember the reps. The vid will be up shortly.
8 with 73kg

Close-grip cable rows.

18 with 80kg
15 with 90kg
12 with 100kg

Quick session today, but good :)

I will be checking your logs tonight.
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
thickness indeed. awsome bent over rows, and the db and cable rows are solid aswell. good job buddy:2:
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
holy crap:ughnoes: those barbell rows are sick!!! same with the dumbell rows, ure back is gonna become a brick wall from sessions such as this:2:
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
A vid! Awesome, can't wait.


...I hope you train in the nude :gaygay:
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
A vid! Awesome, can't wait.


...I hope you train in the nude :gaygay:

Haha, sorry to disappoint you mate, but I have at least some clothes on : )
Btw, there are a couple of vids in this log already, although I cant remember which pages. If you havent seen them I suggest you check them out : )

Thanks alot for the comments guys : D
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
the back session was quick but it seemed very good!

Heavy rows man! barbell and dumbell , really impressive!

keep up the good work, and excellent log!
 

Similar threads

Tiger Fitness
Replies
0
Views
71
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
Nick Walker Feed
Replies
0
Views
129
Nick Walker Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Top