• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

The Little swede!

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Good workout today, the deads felt awesome. I hope I can get the same feeling on sunday, if so, then 190kg is going up in the bench.

Go son!

Awesome deads but we expect nothing less from you.
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
damn u look big dude, no wonder that u knock some awesome numbers
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Hi folks!

Flat bench.

15 with 60kg
12 with 100kg
5 with 140kg
3 with 160kg
2 with 170kg
½ with 190kg
20 with 100kg (directly after the failed attempt at 190, cause I was a little angry : )

I couldnt quite get it today either, and Im not gonna try next week cause I feel a little bit overtrained. So Im gonna lay off the 1-2´s for a while and stick with maybe 6-10 reps for a few weeks, on chest anyway.

Incline bench.

5 with 125kg
5 with 125kg
5 with 125kg

Cable, 3 sets a´12 reps. Nothing special.
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Go get a massage or rubdown on the day off get some tissue work is so you can get a good rest.
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Looking real good in those pics Mike. Sessions are superb - congrats on a massiv dead and those benches are as awe inspiring as ever! especially finishing with that 20 rep burner with 100kg!
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Thank you for all your comments guys :)
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Back width

Close-grip pulldowns.

15 with 75kg
12 with 90kg
8 with 115kg
5 with 125kg, drop 4 with 75kg
7 with 115kg, drop 5 with 65kg

Latmachine, one-armed.

10 with 55kg
8 with 55kg
As many as I could with 40kg

I also did six sets of calves.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Nice short session man! keep it up!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Nice... working that lat spread.
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Really good sessions Mikew. 2x170kg @ Flat Bench is really good, back session looks strong too!
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Short but epic session there Mike!
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
I have not been updating my log for some time now, as I have been tremendously busy, but today I bring you back training of epic proportions:

Deadlifts.

squat warmup (60kg, 15 reps, 100kg 12 reps)

3 with 120kg
2 with 170kg
2 with 170kg
2 with 210kg
1 with 230kg (pb)
1 with 210kg (sumo stance, pb)

Db rows.

15 with 73kg (pb)
12 with 73kg
10 with 73kg

Rowing machine.

max with the stackX2

Felt so good to finally break trough in the deadlifts, and my goal of reaching 250 kg isnt that far away I think. Im also very happy with the rows, as it felt like paper today.
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Nice one bud, congrats on the PB.
Getting stronger.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Strong deadlift and rows mike.Very nice PBs.Congrats bro:xyxthumbs:
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Awesome deads Mike, good to see you keeping your log updated. :xyxthumbs:
 
MarkoKoo

MarkoKoo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
605
Points
18
Good deads and those db rows are strong as always.:xyxthumbs:
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
strong session bro. heavy ass deads and rows. keep it up buddy.
 
MarkoKoo

MarkoKoo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
605
Points
18
Mikew where are you, still training?
 

Similar threads

Tiger Fitness
Replies
0
Views
71
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
Nick Walker Feed
Replies
0
Views
129
Nick Walker Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Top