Samoan-Z
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Oct 5, 2008
- Messages
- 3,129
- Points
- 48
Updates bro you still got a pulse?
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

Hi guys! Sorry for not posting, but life is busy. Im atm studying to get my grades up, and my goal is to become a fireman, so i have been working out hard, and i have been running and swimming alot. Right now im sitting here with an injured foot, cause I fucked it up during one of my running sessions : ( Hoping it will heal soon so I can get back on track.
We got a new pair of dumbbells to the gym the other week, they weigh about 83kg (180 pounds!!!) And i immediately squezed off 10 reps db rows with them : D I tried getting one db press up, but they are so big its hard to balance them. Dont worry tho, I will get it:bball:


) What i will be posting is pics from the progress 
Lol.Awesome guns!!I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.