• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

The musclemecca 2017 Olympia Contest!

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,324
Points
83
Get ready for prizes!

As a way of thanking our members and sponsors for all these years of success, we will be having a huge contest to celebrate the 2017 Mr. Olympia! We are still working out details of exactly what the contest will be but we will be giving away prizes and sponsors will also be giving away prizes!

If you have ideas for a great contest let us know! We are considering everything!

Mr Olympia


Win Stuff! The 2017 Mr Olympia Top 10 Predictions Contest!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
How about everyone posts their best bodybuilding pics and then we vote!
 
TheMuscleBear

TheMuscleBear

Banned
Joined
Jun 15, 2017
Messages
35
Points
0
Awesome! I don't have any ideas yet, but who here is going to the Olympia this year?
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
I wonder if Joe is going!
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Thanks guys, I really want to do something to encourage more people to be active here rather than just lurking in the background.

Posting pics may be fun but let's see what other ideas pop up.

Thanks
 
BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 1, 2014
Messages
1,104
Points
63
girl pics will always work!
 
ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 11, 2013
Messages
1,617
Points
83
I saw another forum one time was having a big give away for the member to post the 1 millionth post.
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Coming soon guys!

We have prizes including store credit from:

PSL
IA
Etalaze

More to follow!

musclemecca will also be giving away custom musclemecca apparel!

We have narrowed the contest down to these 3.

First to reach 500,000 posts.

Best bodybuilding pic posted.

Mr. Olympia Top 6 guess game.

If you have a preference let us know!
 

Similar threads

kgearus
Replies
0
Views
161
kgearus
kgearus
kgearus
Replies
0
Views
210
kgearus
kgearus
Legit
Replies
6
Views
524
underbody
underbody
Top