• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

The Official Olympic Games 2008 thread

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
I'm actually starting to think that that was the semi that I watched...

I thought we were up to the finals?

Yep it was the semi... my bad.

Women's 100m freestyle relay coming up!
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
I'm actually starting to think that that was the semi that I watched...

I thought we were up to the finals?

Yeah I think you are right that was the semis. They were in the same heat. You should edit it :keke:
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
And the women's 100m relay's started!

Germany leading...

Australia 7th :(

Now Netherlands leading...

Australia making up pace to 3rd.

Netherlands gold, USA silver, Australia bronze.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Yeah fuck USA!

:carduindisguise
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
:p

Swimming's over for now, no more chances of an Aussie medal. Back to bed for me.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Olympic judo, awesome! Japan through to the finals in the men's -66kg.

Now the women's -52kg.
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
Brazil just had some fun with New Zealand in men's football. 5 - 0 :keke:
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
she would outlift 99.9% of the world and 99.8% of this forum. :carduindisguise
Yeh a 95kg snatch and a 117kg C&J would be better than a lot of the supposed strong guys around. I just love that it was by a little Chinese girl. The quote from the USA strength coach is in my ears: "Just remember that somewhere there is a little Chinese girl warming up with your max."
 
A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 15, 2006
Messages
765
Points
18
Swimming, judo and cycling are mostly on tv here. I wuld love to see some weightlifting or gymnastics
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
^^ They had some gymnastics on here, some on now. One of the older German competitors they showed had this massive physique but these tiny little legs. Seriously his arms were almost as big as his thighs.
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
^^ yeah the upper body physiques of the gymnasts are quite impressive, especially the ring specialists. they all seem to have massive biceps, and good shoulders and lats. and yes their legs are small but it would be hard to do the stuff they do with thick and heavy legs.
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
i'm very impressed with the norwegian swimmer Alexander Dale Oen. he set a new olympic record in both his races in 100m breaststroke. i hope he can take the gold:hsughr:
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
^^ They had some gymnastics on here, some on now. One of the older German competitors they showed had this massive physique but these tiny little legs. Seriously his arms were almost as big as his thighs.

This guys lives a few miles from were I live. His physique is very impressive but again no legs. But I'll forgive them they doesnt need big legs, it isnt functionel for them.

Btw this guy got ripped of his ticket to beijing. Hes one of worlds best ring specialists but because of stupid Dutch rules he didnt place because he became second in the world championships. No they gave someone else the ticket who doesnt even have a chance at the top 10:jerkoff1:

Yuri van Gelder:

yurivangelder.jpg


pic01.jpg
 
Top