• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

The Silvio Samuel Evolution

...

  • 2008 Arnold Classic

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • 2009 Iron Man Pro

    Votes: 21 63.6%
  • 2009 Arnold Classic

    Votes: 11 33.3%

  • Total voters
    33
X-Man

X-Man

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2009
Messages
194
Points
16
The Silvio Samuel Evolution
2008 Arnold Classic vs. 2009 Iron Man Pro vs. 2009 Arnold Classic

silviosc-1.jpg

cvdsxs12sdc-1.jpg

89csad-1.jpg

silvio2o12-1.jpg
[/URL]
silvioabs-1.jpg
[/URL]
silv12sa34-1.jpg
[/URL]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
X-Man

X-Man

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2009
Messages
194
Points
16
Vote please.
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
Don't know man... I seriously don't know.
 
Bhana

Bhana

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2008
Messages
444
Points
16
He put on a lot of size with in a year! Its between the iron man and the arnold!
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
he looks better in the 09 ironman photos, but that's because the lighting and backdrop are much better and flattering. the arnold lighting really sucks imo. i'm going with the 09 ironman.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
nice evo! he has made nice changes!
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
silvio-1.gif
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
^ that's pretty damn awesome. you really see the biggest change in his lower body, not only in size, but in seperation.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Lanois

Lanois

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 30, 2006
Messages
510
Points
16
I believe servio looked his biggest and best back in 07 when he was working with milos
QW5Q8240-1.jpg

QW5Q8237-1.jpg
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
His torso is just akward..

but the condition in the Ironman was really good!
 

Similar threads

underbody
Replies
2
Views
3K
Pharmacom
P
COACH
Replies
18
Views
17K
mvsf1
M
Top