• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Things you can't stand in the gym!

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I also don`t like when peoWHAT ARE YOU DOING ALL THE WAY DOWN HERE FRANK!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
HATER

HATER

people who walk like they're bigger than what they really are... or who act bigger than wut they really are

mexiFRO

mexiFRO

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The "FLEXERS": All they do is arms and are constantly flexing in the mirror checking out their unimpressive arms. They aren't going to change from set to set. Just leave them alone and train another body part. Hell, 2 days ago, one guy brought baby lotion with him and kept rubbing it on his arms...pathetic.

ALL-UPPERS: All they do is upperbody. They love their chest and biceps but aren't caught dead doing lower body.

Kyle

Kyle

I was an upper for a good 4 months straight :D Greg would have killed me

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Trainers at my gym = :no:

They're either really skinny, or chubby.

NONE of them train very smart personally, and when they go to the extent of telling their clients "don't use free weights you'll get injured" (yes, one specifically said this and he's about 6'6 and 140lbs..wtf)

My gym is actually a great gym, the only down fall is the trainers but barely anybody uses them.

I have a few other small pet peeves that have been listed, but they don't bother me a whole lot.

Oh, one that really bothers me. Vain people. I hate it. Guys that wear tank tops when they train their upper body, the spandex shorts when training legs. Cut off shirts actually really bother me, mostly because EVERY GUY IN THE GYM WEARS ONE!

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
NONE of them train very smart personally, and when they go to the extent of telling their clients "don't use free weights you'll get injured" (yes, one specifically said this and he's about 6'6 and 140lbs..wtf)

Sounds like jornT :keke:

D

d.capodiferro

i hate people who say not to shout.
it's the only way i can train

M

mike44

i hate people who do the same shit each time you see them, the same exercise, the same order, the same weight, and they look the same all year long

frezzy

frezzy

Well recently, people who sit on their cellphone at the drinking fountain. Alright, maybe talking on the phone while you're filling up your cup is alright, but standing there searching for service while you're not even getting a drink..not a fan of that.:angrydude: OR when groups (3+) of high school kids come in wearing their underarmor go straight to the bench and stand there talkin. :disgust:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Those people who have conversations and get in my way, and that guy who reads a few muscle mags and thinks he fucking Charles Glass

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i hate it when people tough each others penises at the gym. i swear thats what this one guy is doing and it bugs the mother fuck out of the other lifters. i swear they are gonna form a millitia group just to keep him outa the gym he's that bad. he goes around and puts thier hand in thier pockets like when they squat and bench n shit. i have no fuckin idea why but i imagine it to be extreamly offensive to the people he does it to. why he does it is beyond me it really is. he's gotta be a retard or something.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ego driven males who do not rack their weight.... I have seen and helped to many older women (yes maybe they shouldn't be in the gym by the free weights) take off weight.. IF you put it on take it off, not that hard.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i hate it when people tough each others penises at the gym. i swear thats what this one guy is doing and it bugs the mother fuck out of the other lifters. i swear they are gonna form a millitia group just to keep him outa the gym he's that bad. he goes around and puts thier hand in thier pockets like when they squat and bench n shit. i have no fuckin idea why but i imagine it to be extreamly offensive to the people he does it to. why he does it is beyond me it really is. he's gotta be a retard or something.

WHAT ?

Some guy touches penises at your gym ? Where are you training at man, Ancient Greece ?

pussybutt

pussybutt

Proper gym eticate!!! Rack your weights!!! Don't talk to me while I'm doing my set, but do spot me if i ask! Do your workout then if I'm done come talk to me!!! Always ask if you can work in or are you using this?

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^Amen to that, I've got people at my gym that think they own the place or something. And half the time they don't even speak english, so basically, I can't win when they're doing something wrong or pissing me off.

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was actually telling a story to Arcane this morning about this fag that works out at my gym. He's not really a fag because he has a g/f (possible cover up.....) but anyways, he only does back and bi's. Now, when I say only back and bi's I mean, strickly those. I workout between 3-4 days a week at the gym and when ever I'm there, he's always doing his bi exercise; flexing his muscles in the mirror, thinking he's the shit or something. It also makes me laugh because he always carries a cup of coffee while doing his workouts. A total and complete dip $h1t.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was actually telling a story to Arcane this morning about this fag that works out at my gym. He's not really a fag because he has a g/f (possible cover up.....) but anyways, he only does back and bi's. Now, when I say only back and bi's I mean, strickly those. I workout between 3-4 days a week at the gym and when ever I'm there, he's always doing his bi exercise; flexing his muscles in the mirror, thinking he's the shit or something. It also makes me laugh because he always carries a cup of coffee while doing his workouts. A total and complete dip $h1t.

Don`t diss the coffee man man. He probably has a really small pen0r so he tries to balance that out by not doing triceps. Yeah... why not.

MaKaVeLi

MaKaVeLi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
For me, my pet hates at the gym are (in no particular order):

Bad form - often idiots will lift heavier weights than they should to exercise their egos more than the intended muscle group and it sets a bad example for others

Not putting weights away - if I find someone who's left plates on a machine I want to use I'll tel em to put it away

Not training legs - again, it doesn't set a good example for others if all you do is train your upper body

People watching - time and time again I find myself being watched by a group of newbies when I perform heavier exercises. It's just plain rude...

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
People watching - time and time again I find myself being watched by a group of newbies when I perform heavier exercises. It's just plain rude...

I cannot help it man, you are just so sexy...