• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
m4b.is

Things you can't stand in the gym!

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
how do you use your back in a flat BB bench? you mean he lifted his back off the bench?

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
how do you use your back in a flat BB bench? you mean he lifted his back off the bench?

I would imagine hes talking about those people that arch the shit out of their back when they bench.

Now that spring break is on the way, (well for my school at least) I have noticed the flock of spring breakers that are starting to come to do their workout they do 4 times a week that consists of... Bench, Every type of curl you could imagine, push downs, and abs.

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
True to that Oloz. Those type of people that just go in there for the looks and don't know what the hell they're doing really piss me off. But anways, I was getting really pissed on day. This old hag was doing dumbbell bent over rows with the smith chair. What I mean by smith chair, is that, even though it's not hooked up to the smith, the chair still belongs to the machine; and so I told him to move because he was using the chair for an unreasonable purpose and he gave me a dirty look. I was like, "Dude, shove it!" But not really.

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i cant stand wankers like tweak who weight a buck 50 who tape themselves while training.. makes me giggle..

jdowden87

people that come in the gym, put on bench press suits, benchpress down to a block of wood and press up and think theyre bad ass, when i can do the same weight raw and with good form. and they do bench press everyday....

Scoular

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
people that come in the gym, put on bench press suits, benchpress down to a block of wood and press up and think theyre bad ass, when i can do the same weight raw and with good form. and they do bench press everyday....

I was doing this today but don't think of myself as badass.

Nothing wrong with it - training for powerlifting.

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Maybe they're smaller and less experienced than you (less weight). :e5dunno:

And that's a powerlifting technique, as Scoular said.

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
i cant stand wankers like tweak who weight a buck 50 who tape themselves while training.. makes me giggle..

I can't stand people who count reps with books of the bible.

"Matthew, Mark, Luke,Satan,Jooooohhhhhn."

Tweak > You

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I can't stand people who count reps with books of the bible.

"Matthew, Mark, Luke,Satan,Jooooohhhhhn."

Tweak > You

Yeah because he brings bible to training.. Lol sorry but not funny:disgust:.

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
17yrs old kids who need 45mins for 3-4 sets of benchp. and do 225 for 3 reps and think they are arnold :49:

or people who don't restack there weight, thats what bothers me the most..but most of the time just 350lbs fat black guys who think there look like coleman..

or people who do cardio, swaet like a pig and don't whipe off there shit..

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
or people who do cardio, swaet like a pig and don't whipe off there shit..

I was once running along another dude who was at his 45th minute. The guy was sweating so much that almost everybody was drowning around him. The most disgusting thing was that some sweat of his actually got into my eyes. I stopped the machine and looked at the guy as if I was putting a curse on him.