• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

THINGS YOU HATE

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
^^ lol so this is the type of shit that goes on in the VIP section huh??






Cant wait....................:keke:
 
bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 29, 2006
Messages
1,274
Points
38
more than you would ever imagine lol. after you do a few things and see a few things in life that you wouldnt want anybody else to see, you tend to be very wierd, some people dont change from that, some events are recorded into your head and plays over and over and over. wish i could of been a college boy instead.


I'm a college boy and I have an event recorded in my head that plays over and over and over. That drunken three some my freshman year with two chicks with D cups. lol good times

Just thought I'd lighten it up a little bit, but seriously I have much respect for you or anyone that serves this country for that matter. Thank you for your service buddy.
 
bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 29, 2006
Messages
1,274
Points
38
haha heres a picture of me and one of the lucky ladies. This picture was from a halloween party my first year of college. Damn playing football has its benefits.
 

Attachments

  • n136100359_30014841_623.jpg
    n136100359_30014841_623.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 74
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
^^ nice chick Rambo :techn9ne:
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
-Fox News
-99% of politicians
-Ignorance
-Immature kids
-Big government
-Zionists
-War on Iraq/Iran
-BigBen
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
I hate the people at the business parks, they get so pissed cus i miss their wall street journals hahaha
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
^ its cool my university supplies them for me :xyxthumbs:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
^kool, don't have to worry about them getting wet or torn..
 
Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
2,986
Points
38
I hate the roads in Sault Sainte Marie, Ont/MI. It's like driving on the surface of the fuckin' moon. Pot-holes the size of Rob's anus.
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
I hate the roads in Sault Sainte Marie, Ont/MI. It's like driving on the surface of the fuckin' moon. Pot-holes the size of Rob's anus.

lol Pains the admin man, dont mess with him. :tiphat:
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
haha heres a picture of me and one of the lucky ladies. This picture was from a halloween party my first year of college. Damn playing football has its benefits.
you see!! all i got was a pt shower in the morning and a longer shower at night with men, fuck man, im telling you i should have gone to college, and bam the ones who really served were the ones who gave their life, i will never forget them, and they will always have my respect.
 

Similar threads

P
Replies
26
Views
10K
dilatedmuscle
dilatedmuscle
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
31
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Replies
0
Views
57
Nick Walker Feed
Nick Walker Feed
BrofessorLift
Replies
3
Views
75
crunchtime247
crunchtime247
Top