• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

THINGS YOU HATE

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
^^ size doesn't matter :keke:, even if he's big he has weak points,maybe a lot of them :tiphat:

dude every ones weak when you smash a beer bottle on their head, that would have been one of my reactions if someone looked at me wrong, i cant stand cool guys who think they run shit and act tough with their girl, i hate guys who hate tough in a taco bell drive through and gets out the car to fight another guy but when that guy gets out and he notices "holy shit that motherfucker is big and looks mean" he runs back in the car in front of everyone, lol, i hate fuckin twigs take the pin from where im working out at right in front of me, and then i tell them something and he says someshit in spanish, i didnt understand so i snatch the pin back and said get the fuck away from me lol, the government has to do something about people not speaking english, teach them or something give them a test before they come to this country
 
samsam

samsam

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
143
Points
16
Donald Trump's hair......
My hair.........
Carrot Top's hair....
And female downtown hair...

And Hair the movie:
585F2-1.jpg



Also, I hate dilemmas...
I have two lovers.
Who to choose?
The good or the bad? Ying or Yang? Right or Left?(metaphorically speaking)
They are both pale, have five arms and are kind of chubby and are the most vascular beings I've ever seen.
Also they have wrinkles.
Of course they help me in my everyday a lot, would never manage without them.











Did I forget to mention that they are also my hands?
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
I hate hating things.

Not even a lie.
 
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
I hate working two jobs because its a hassel to pack all m y meals :(
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
the kind of thread that hypoop loves..
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
I hate it when people get on the bus before me even though i was there first and they know that!! :angrydude:
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
hypoop sounds cool tho:keke:
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
i hate people in the gym that smell really bad(not that i care), but they always have to talk about how something smells really bad to try to cover up their smell, YOU FUCKING SMELL!!!
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
i hate people in the gym that smell really bad(not that i care), but they always have to talk about how something smells really bad to try to cover up their smell, YOU FUCKING SMELL!!!

:bowroflarms::bowroflarms::49::49:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,032
Points
38
i hate people in the gym that smell really bad(not that i care), but they always have to talk about how something smells really bad to try to cover up their smell, YOU FUCKING SMELL!!!

:keke:I try to ignore it, but theres a guy in my gym that smells of bad cabbage rolls:ugh:
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
lol, and today that same kid says"frank dude you farted!!" and he keeps on with the same shit its annoying, maybe i did fart get over man ive never met a guy to complain so much about shit that smells, dude i had my g.f in a head lock with my legs and i farted in her face, she turned pale, but she took it like a man!!! lol and this fat fuck cant get over it. fuck!!!!!!! lol
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
lol, and today that same kid says"frank dude you farted!!" and he keeps on with the same shit its annoying, maybe i did fart get over man ive never met a guy to complain so much about shit that smells, dude i had my g.f in a head lock with my legs and i farted in her face, she turned pale, but she took it like a man!!! lol and this fat fuck cant get over it. fuck!!!!!!! lol

hahahahaa, man this is golden.
last nite me and my bud Grant were doing arms and back
first i was doing db alt curls and i laid a nasty fart
then when we did rows he did, we didnt complain bout it much or anything
but seriously, its funny to an extent then its just STFU lol..
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
its funny how m**s get mad when their wrong and just delete everyones post correcting them
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
its funny how m**s get mad when their wrong and just delete everyones post correcting them

:gaygay:


i hate banning......but i have to learn to love it...right IS?' :methman:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
I hate how sometimes the people who least deserve to be m*** are M***
 
team flex

team flex

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2007
Messages
49
Points
6
woooooow....lol you guys have alot of things in common....
 

Similar threads

P
Replies
26
Views
10K
dilatedmuscle
dilatedmuscle
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
31
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Replies
0
Views
57
Nick Walker Feed
Nick Walker Feed
BrofessorLift
Replies
3
Views
74
crunchtime247
crunchtime247
Top