• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

THINGS YOU HATE

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
yall dont have huge gas guzzlers like we do here
im seeing F-350 diesels going for under 15,000$ cus of gas prices.
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
White people like Beefcake shouldn't have to be one with the streets..move out man, it's not safe. Leave it to the welfare naggz and the meth faces. I'm sorry you've had to go through that. I just figured Canada was the most peacefull place on earth, but I guess that shit goes on everywhere. Yea, at night you really need to be carefull. But if one of those guys tries to harm you during the day, and he's by himself, FUCK HIM UP..you bench like450..kick his ass.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Night shift, did I mention I hate doing night shift.
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
^ that sucks man. i could never work a night shift unless i absolutely had to to get by. i was a bell boy for my first job and man was that hard work, not to mention the entire 70 acre hotel/spa was completely outdoors and i worked primarily in the summer, where we had a 108 degree average for almost a month! tucson is brutal sometimes.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
^ bet you could cook eggs on the street
 
bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 29, 2006
Messages
1,274
Points
38
I hate those people who have brain farts and stop in the middle of the road for no apparent reason... then after sitting there they realize it and drive off. :angrydude:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
^probably found out they got the wrong order of fries.
:keke:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 29, 2006
Messages
1,274
Points
38
haha

Another thing I hate enormously.... not being able to go to sleep. Like right now, what the fuck man :angrydude:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
^ same here bro.....:(
sucks balls...
 
Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
2,986
Points
38
White people like Beefcake shouldn't have to be one with the streets..move out man, it's not safe. Leave it to the welfare naggz and the meth faces. I'm sorry you've had to go through that. I just figured Canada was the most peacefull place on earth, but I guess that shit goes on everywhere. Yea, at night you really need to be carefull. But if one of those guys tries to harm you during the day, and he's by himself, FUCK HIM UP..you bench like450..kick his ass.

I'm only half white broski. The other half is Native Indian. :tiphat:

In all honesty, I love where I live. I get to see so many interesting and sometimes freaky people. I live in a semi-ghetto part of Windsor. It gets progressively worse as you head towards Detroit. Also, people think Canada is just a bunch of naive goofballs (which I guess is partially true for me, as I am quite the goofball) but I'm a border city. We get all those people from Detroit over here and on a Friday night Downtown, you'd better watch who you fuck with, otherwise you deff could get shanked. :ughnoes: 19 Drinking Age FTW! Fake I.D., BAH. I just don't shave for 3 days and I look 25.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
I'm only half white broski. The other half is Native Indian. :tiphat:

In all honesty, I love where I live. I get to see so many interesting and sometimes freaky people. I live in a semi-ghetto part of Windsor. It gets progressively worse as you head towards Detroit. Also, people think Canada is just a bunch of naive goofballs (which I guess is partially true for me, as I am quite the goofball) but I'm a border city. We get all those people from Detroit over here and on a Friday night Downtown, you'd better watch who you fuck with, otherwise you deff could get shanked. :ughnoes: 19 Drinking Age FTW! Fake I.D., BAH. I just don't shave for 3 days and I look 25.

i hear ya dude.
im 21 and can grow a beard like charles mansons easily
my older bro who turns 25 in 2 weeks cant grow facial hair, and they always ID him for cigs, and beer etc..i live
in a nice neighborhood mostly republicans, go figure right? lol. go downtown to where my brother in law sis, and oldest bro live, badd area, very. up their street there was a gun fight 3 months ago, two guys got shot dead.
plus gangs and shit. everywhere, mostly targetting white people. i got targeted once while walking to a club with my bro n law (hes mexican) sure they didnt target him, but they did me. ..
 
warpig

warpig

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
345
Points
18
so Im at my good friends house Tonight having a party and this stupid fucking kid was there that gave me a shit in high school. hes a fucking loser and is never gunna amount to nothing and doesn't go to school or anything, and then for no reason he threw me in the pool and started talking shit to me about something that happened when we were 15. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? My friends stepped in, but I wanna ripp his face off. Hes about 6'3 240 full of fat idc if he kicks my ass I just hope he gets whats coming to him, Im so mad right now I just wanna fucking lift and get all my frustration out. I'm mad fuck him and his stupid fucking poor family
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
I'm only half white broski. The other half is Native Indian. :tiphat:

In all honesty, I love where I live. I get to see so many interesting and sometimes freaky people. I live in a semi-ghetto part of Windsor. It gets progressively worse as you head towards Detroit. Also, people think Canada is just a bunch of naive goofballs (which I guess is partially true for me, as I am quite the goofball) but I'm a border city. We get all those people from Detroit over here and on a Friday night Downtown, you'd better watch who you fuck with, otherwise you deff could get shanked. :ughnoes: 19 Drinking Age FTW! Fake I.D., BAH. I just don't shave for 3 days and I look 25.

no... 18 Drinking age FTW
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
so Im at my good friends house Tonight having a party and this stupid fucking kid was there that gave me a shit in high school. hes a fucking loser and is never gunna amount to nothing and doesn't go to school or anything, and then for no reason he threw me in the pool and started talking shit to me about something that happened when we were 15. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? My friends stepped in, but I wanna ripp his face off. Hes about 6'3 240 full of fat idc if he kicks my ass I just hope he gets whats coming to him, Im so mad right now I just wanna fucking lift and get all my frustration out. I'm mad fuck him and his stupid fucking poor family

Sounds like the type of cunt that thinks just cus' hes bulky/ *intimidating* or some shit, can just not go to school, or give a fuck bout' the future.
yea man, he'll get whats coming to him.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
^^ size doesn't matter :keke:, even if he's big he has weak points,maybe a lot of them :tiphat:
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
you know hwat i hate? CHUG CHUG metal music :no:
 

Similar threads

P
Replies
26
Views
10K
dilatedmuscle
dilatedmuscle
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
30
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Replies
0
Views
57
Nick Walker Feed
Nick Walker Feed
BrofessorLift
Replies
3
Views
74
crunchtime247
crunchtime247
Top