• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

THINGS YOU HATE

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
2,986
Points
38
People who get sensitive about the most trivial things. Such as cutting the grass a particular way, when you're not even getting paid for it.
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
i hate the fact that older people say that idk what love is and that im not in love just cause im 19, but my sister has been with her b.f the same time as i been with my g.f, but they approve them getting married because he has alot of money and shes a few years older than me, then they tell me well its different shes older...... and wtf?? im mature enough to go to war and kill people and get shot at and die, but im not old enough to be in love??


with that being said, i was issued a m16a2 service rifle while in the corps, but i get out and i still cant have a firearm...... wtf cause again im not old enough but im old enough to fire one while fighting for this country but i cant have one for protection of my family? BULLSHIT
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
one more to add here, i hate people on forums that instead of correcting someone they flame then, after they have already been corrected, and they always have to be a dick about it, get over yourself if someone made a mistake in something correct them thats the best way to learn stuff, stop acting tough over the internet, thats lame.
 
Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
2,986
Points
38
People who try and get me to change my mind or get me to stop smoking after I tell them I smoke. Like, hey I appreciate the gesture, but I'll do what I want to do regardless of how it affects me and you can't change my mind about it. Sure, I may put my lungs in harm's way, but truthfully, I don't care and I won't be swayed by dissaproving comments from anyone, including many of my closest friends.
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
liberals
environmentalist whackos
guys in the gym that walk around like they can't breathe because they're flexing to hard.
"certain" black people that sit on their respective asses and take money away from hard-working people,like my dad.

obviously by hate I just mean "am annoyed by". I don't actually hate these people.lol
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
^ my brother has read every arguement i've had with you, and he doesn't like you or your views on most things. he goes on ths site every now and then just to read the arguements and i told him go ahead and post as long as your serious about what your posting. apparently he feels seriously about this :tiphat:
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
^ my brother has read every arguement i've had with you, and he doesn't like you or your views on most things. he goes on ths site every now and then just to read the arguements and i told him go ahead and post as long as your serious about what your posting. apparently he feels seriously about this :tiphat:

So he only comes out to troll and read arguments? Sounds eventful :uhoh2:

Have him debate me where he sees fit. Apparently, I feel seriously that I'd destroy him and it would be more than entertaining. Thanks. :linedrunk:
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
I hate people who think they're smarter than they actually are, and try to sound smart by using words that they probably dont understand. Case in point my old service manager at coles... she was a bogan (translation for you american folk- one of those stupid trailer park rednecks) and she would openly say 'i know more big words than you which means im smarter than you'.... turns out she didnt... and she wasnt... and she cried.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
So he only comes out to troll and read arguments? Sounds eventful :uhoh2:

Have him debate me where he sees fit. Apparently, I feel seriously that I'd destroy him and it would be more than entertaining. Thanks. :linedrunk:


though he's younger than both of us, you would be foolish to underestimate him. he is very smart. though this has nothing to do with debate skills, he likely will go to Stanford or Cornell on full scholarship. if he's accepted into Penn or Harvard his national merit scholarship will garner him a full ride there as well. again this doesn't win you arguments i know but let's not down talk people we don't know :eek5nono:
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
though he's younger than both of us, you would be foolish to underestimate him. he is very smart. though this has nothing to do with debate skills, he likely will go to Stanford or Cornell on full scholarship. if he's accepted into Penn or Harvard his national merit scholarship will garner him a full ride there as well. again this doesn't win you arguments i know but let's not down talk people we don't know :eek5nono:

Yeah, your bro is smart as hell. I would actually be interested to see Glute and IS debate. But what subject does he disagree with the most? Religion? Politics?
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
though he's younger than both of us, you would be foolish to underestimate him. he is very smart. though this has nothing to do with debate skills, he likely will go to Stanford or Cornell on full scholarship. if he's accepted into Penn or Harvard his national merit scholarship will garner him a full ride there as well. again this doesn't win you arguments i know but let's not down talk people we don't know :eek5nono:

I wasn't the one who talked down to someone they don't know :dunnodude:

Regardless, cool story Hansel.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
I hate people
who make fun of me
when they see me read a book
in public,. fuck sakes are you just mad
cus' i can fucking read and you can't?? seriously.

don't you just hate the way i type?
its like a staircase down to the basement
then all the way back up, to pick up the body.

lulz.
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
I hate people
who make fun of me
when they see me read a book
in public,. fuck sakes are you just mad
cus' i can fucking read and you can't?? seriously.

don't you just hate the way i type?
its like a staircase down to the basement
then all the way back up, to pick up the body.

lulz.

why do
you
type
this way?
i dont get it?
its quite
annoying to read!
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
It's a unrecoverable habit so sue me
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Because i can type like this all day long
and you all will have to read it
or ignore it, till you get
so mad you'll pop
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
possibly
i don't go on much anymore
like 4-6times a month...
 

Similar threads

P
Replies
26
Views
10K
dilatedmuscle
dilatedmuscle
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
30
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Replies
0
Views
57
Nick Walker Feed
Nick Walker Feed
BrofessorLift
Replies
3
Views
74
crunchtime247
crunchtime247
Top