• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

THINGS YOU HATE

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
contradiction :keke:

i love how its alright for people who profess to be tolerant/ accepting/ anti-racist or whatever to utter intollerant remarks and its okay for them but not for anyone else to do so :jerkoff1: :carduforvip :greddy:

I don't like R'n'b and country music, its not what I listen to. It irritates me. I don't like gangsta and chav culture, both have many negative aspects which are very prevalent in the area I live in.

Nothing I said was prejudiced, bigoted or close-minded, and especially not racist. I'm nothing like you in that regard so don't even try to suggest it.
 
Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 15, 2007
Messages
955
Points
36
bigoted against chav and gangster culture? come on, your just like me the only difference is your in denial.
 
Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
2,986
Points
38
People who don't tell me if I did something to make them mad, even when I ask if anything is wrong. How am I to rectify the situation if I don't know what I did wrong.
 
Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 15, 2007
Messages
955
Points
36
i hate people who hate Morbid Angel. (and Manowar, and Iced Earth, and any other band i listen to :keke:)
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
I hate not having the cash to buy all the supps and shit i want...
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
People who think i give a shit bout what there going thru in life
and rant to me there going thru relationship problems etc, and tell me
when they started dating and bunch of shit, but if its someone i know telling me this its alright... other than that, if they dont shut the fuck up, they be going somewhere but not home.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
Also Frank, I mean this in the sincerest way possible, I think you should consider anger management classes or seeing a therapist. If you're angry about this many things, there's a fine line between dislike and frivolous anger. Being angry all the time isn't a good thing.

I do understand where you're coming from a lot of the time, but many things that you get angry about, most people can shrug off with a laugh and "Haha, what an idiot that guy is." and move on. But I also understand the opposite end of anger problems as well. I, myself had to go through 3 years of anger management classes from grade 7 - 10. You might think that it won't work or that you have a serious enough problem for it. I'm no psychologist but even I can see you have serious anger issues. I'm not trying to be snide or make you feel uncomfortable about anything, I'm just telling you what my opinion is. You can choose to ignore me if you like, but I really suggest you heed my advice as I really am just trying to help you out. You're a good guy, but being this angry all the time isn't healthy. I hope you don't see this as a threatening comment towards you in any way, but as a person who knows what you are feeling's humble advice.
dude i used to be worst, i have taken anger management since i was like 8 but idk never worked, what has helped me tho is talking about it and letting it out, so if someone pisses me off im not gonna bottle it up inside me, i scream it out loud, i think it feels great, and no i didnt take your post in any negative i know your just lookingg out for me as i would you:xyxthumbs:
 
ursassygurl

ursassygurl

New member
Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2008
Messages
2
Points
1
i hate:

-- a girl named SALLY, the prostitute my dad slept with..the one who gave him STD, the name i will hate forever!!!


-- promises..YES they are made to be broken
 
Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 8, 2007
Messages
612
Points
16
lol the reason why i am the way i am, when i was 14-15 i was always picked on i was 112 pounds and always was told i couldnt do anything that i was a piece of shit(by my own family) i went to the gym and couldnt lift worth of shit always being laughed at by the pretty boys and shit, all the hot girls turned me down i was always fuckin the nasty bitches, i never had a long relationship, i hated those guys that had the cute g.fs that they been dating for years and they treat them like shit ive always hated those guys, where they always thought they were better than me and made fun of me, now when i go to the gym and i wanna use the bench ill tell them to get the fuck away from me and i use the bench, if i need a dumbell people will bring it to me, even tho they werent done using it, when i go out to the movies all the girls are checking me out, trying to talk to me, and sizing up my g.f lol, guys that are with their g.fs, their g.fs will check me out behind their back they would slip me their numbers whwile their b.fs were getting their food, you know what i do????? crumble that shit up in their face and toss it out, i met my g.f when i was a skinny ass punk, i fell for her and she fell for me, i would never betray her, shes been there for me and supported me through out everything from the begining, i dont need to mess with any other girl its too late for them they all had their chance, hypo i respect you because i know what your going through, you'll see how one day it will all change.:imcoolurnot:

I guess you changed your mind ;)
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
some girls over heard the convo i had with some co-worker i was helping in one of the aisles putting up dog food etc, girl walked passed look at me like "..oh.. okay.."
like she knew i was right, and i told Art (co-worker) i never dated, he wanted to say the same thing blake said, "you got no experience" why do i need that? im a male, their female
its natural in our genes to understand each other, even with no dating or marriage crap.
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
I guess you changed your mind ;)
i honestly never knew i would do something like that, i didnt do it on purpose or anything plus the next day i found out she was fat lmao, but i do love m,y g.f very much and yes i did cry to her
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
some girls over heard the convo i had with some co-worker i was helping in one of the aisles putting up dog food etc, girl walked passed look at me like "..oh.. okay.."
like she knew i was right, and i told Art (co-worker) i never dated, he wanted to say the same thing blake said, "you got no experience" why do i need that? im a male, their female
its natural in our genes to understand each other, even with no dating or marriage crap.

I confused
 
Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
2,986
Points
38
its natural in our genes to understand each other, even with no dating or marriage crap.

False.

Unless we lived in prehistoric times where it was perfectly acceptable to root a woman while she was drinking from a stream, then in order to fully understand the other gender, or one person in particular, you must engage in conversation or establish some sort of emotional connection with them. :tiphat:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
False.

Unless we lived in prehistoric times where it was perfectly acceptable to root a woman while she was drinking from a stream, then in order to fully understand the other gender, or one person in particular, you must engage in conversation or establish some sort of emotional connection with them. :tiphat:



Not false, people believe in one thing too much, sure its going to be correct for them. but i over see others and observe.
 
Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
2,986
Points
38
Not false, people believe in one thing too much, sure its going to be correct for them. but i over see others and observe.

And have you had success with this method?


I rest my case. :xyxthumbs:
 

Similar threads

P
Replies
26
Views
10K
dilatedmuscle
dilatedmuscle
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
31
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Replies
0
Views
57
Nick Walker Feed
Nick Walker Feed
BrofessorLift
Replies
3
Views
77
crunchtime247
crunchtime247
Top