• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

THINGS YOU HATE

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
And have you had success with this method?


I rest my case. :xyxthumbs:


Pretty much, i find out im right when i see others facial expressions.
why do you think im taking psychology?
im acing my courses with 90s 100s and love it.
before even reading 1/334th of this stuff in the book, i already
started observing people habitually.
 
Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
2,986
Points
38
Pretty much, i find out im right when i see others facial expressions.
why do you think im taking psychology?
im acing my courses with 90s 100s and love it.
before even reading 1/334th of this stuff in the book, i already
started observing people habitually.

Reading facial expressions isn't difficult to do. But you said that it's natural for males and females to "understand each other, even with no dating or marriage crap." I disagree strongly. You may be attracted by a woman's beauty, but if you're only attracted to her for that, it's only lust IMO. You cannot truly understand a female until you talk with them on a personal level. Anyone can bag a girl in a bar, club, etc. and take her to brown-town. But to have a relationship you need the experiances of conversation and closeness. Before a lot of modernization, it may have been natural for males and females to understand each other, but currently as we stand today, bonds can only be formed through verbal communication. :coolguy:
 
Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 15, 2007
Messages
955
Points
36
i hate liberals and democrats.
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
i hate:

-- a girl named SALLY, the prostitute my dad slept with..the one who gave him STD, the name i will hate forever!!!


-- promises..YES they are made to be broken

:uhoh2: :uhoh2: :uhoh2:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Reading facial expressions isn't difficult to do. But you said that it's natural for males and females to "understand each other, even with no dating or marriage crap." I disagree strongly. You may be attracted by a woman's beauty, but if you're only attracted to her for that, it's only lust IMO. You cannot truly understand a female until you talk with them on a personal level. Anyone can bag a girl in a bar, club, etc. and take her to brown-town. But to have a relationship you need the experiances of conversation and closeness. Before a lot of modernization, it may have been natural for males and females to understand each other, but currently as we stand today, bonds can only be formed through verbal communication. :coolguy:

Beefy wtf dude? i never said i was interested in them or wanted to date, where the hell have you been? did you read what i said?

I observe people, and watch how the interact with others, like that guy who she talks to. or how she acts when i walk nearby. verbal communication yes, if you want to hook up or date. but i can for the most part understand what i need to understand by visual learning, stop ranting crap that has nothing to do with what i started on about..
 
Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
2,986
Points
38
I don't know man. Maybe I missed something :dunnodude:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
I don't know man. Maybe I missed something :dunnodude:



Sorry for going off like that, i had to focus on not looking at
some of the girls who work there, someone told me
some of the girls are total cunts and will say they were sexually harassed
if you get to close. dunno, wanna do it though haha

i need to smoke weed.. rofl:hsughr:
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
i have to keep this alive!!


i hate it when it takes you a good 15 minbutes to make one of your meals and you sit it on you lap real quick and for some reason it falls on the floor, fuck!!!!!!! i ahte that!!!
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
i have to keep this alive!!


i hate it when it takes you a good 15 minbutes to make one of your meals and you sit it on you lap real quick and for some reason it falls on the floor, fuck!!!!!!! i ahte that!!!

I saw this thread had a new post and i knew it would be you cause you are crazy :angrydude:
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
i hate when people bump old threads


:spy:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
1,389
Points
38
nobody can express how much anger they keep inside of them.although, we might keep on talking about the things and people we hate forever it just wouldn't be enough. sometimes we lose hope from this life but there are days and moments in our lives that something beautiful happens so beautiful that we wish that it could last forever.and then we just forget about the things and people we hate and also forget our problems.life is just full of disappointments.and what i hate pretty much sum's it up in Limp Bizkit's song "HotDog".
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
I hate when the tongue of my shoe goes to the complete left or right side...when my sock bundles of down at the end of my shoe..when my socks droop down like they're not tight enough. lol..oh yea and when one shoe is more lose than the other
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
and what i hate pretty much sum's it up in Limp Bizkit's song "HotDog".

I hate Limp Bizkit and I want to smash this twat's face in with a hammer...
durstfredphotoxlfreddurst6209268-1.jpg
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
kinda looks like you :keke:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
lulz, Freako gone go freak on yo ass
for the nookie



*:spy:*
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Top three things I Hate.

  1. People asking for a spot more than twice while i'm working out.
  2. I live on communial land so 5 miles in either direct is family, I hate when they come over and dig in my fridge and take food believing they have a right to without my knowing.
  3. Gyms that don't carry weight chalk.
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
damn thanks for the bump on my favorite thread :keke: i kinda forgot about it

i hate army recruiters for taking their sweet time for everything, i hate my g.fs parents for making my life so difficult, i have made so many sacrifices for her, ive gone above and beyond, and not even a thank you, my mom talks to my girlfriend everyday, and tells her thank you and im glad both of you are together to keep eachother safe, (not saying she shouldnt but why should my mom be the one to thank my g.f??) when i sold all my belongings came to live in a shit hole, put my bodybuilding career on hold for my g.f, not once has her mom called me to thank me for taking care of her daughter, i hate her whole family and i hooe they rot in hell.
 

Similar threads

P
Replies
26
Views
10K
dilatedmuscle
dilatedmuscle
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
31
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Replies
0
Views
57
Nick Walker Feed
Nick Walker Feed
BrofessorLift
Replies
3
Views
77
crunchtime247
crunchtime247
Top