• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
UGFreak Bodybuilding Gear

Thomas Benagli will be!

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
here you will find Thomas Bengali's guest posing and next competitions! :)

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Italian IFBB championships, in Turin (Torino ) 22 June 2014 Thomas Benagli will do a guest posing for Italian bodybuilding fans!

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca
Staff member
Staff
gy3e4ahe-1.jpg

I will get this added to our event calendar during the week.

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ok.. if you want i could post some picture of the competition and i will post on youtube thomas benagli's guest posing.

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
next sunday will be a seminar in thomas benagli's gym... in nord italy.

thomas club is a hardcore gym in italy where thomas benagli has build his phisique in this years! :)

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca
Staff member
Staff
ok.. if you want i could post some picture of the competition and i will post on youtube thomas benagli's guest posing.

Sure, feel freee to start a thread here in Thomas's forum. I made you a moderator of this forum as well.

Is there a website for this event? I will add it to our events calendar but I need more info.

Thanks

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i don't think that there is a web site of this event :( but i will find some photos on facebook and i will be happy to post them on this thread :)

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca
Staff member
Staff
i don't think that there is a web site of this event :( but i will find some photos on facebook and i will be happy to post them on this thread :)
That's OK, I added it to our event calendar.

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thomas Benagli image taken June15, 2014 at Thomas's gym
uploadfromtaptalk1402919645001.jpg

[#]Thomas Benagli[/#]

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
here you can see thomas benagli. this photo is taken yesterday in thomass gym.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca
Staff member
Staff
here you can see thomas benagli. this photo is taken yesterday in thomass gym.
Thanks, it is better though if you type your description of the image in the same post as the image. Just type your description and then post the image.

Thanks for adding to the pro list though! Really great seeing these Thomas Benagli pictures! I am becoming a huge fan! If he ever has time we would love to see him as a member here! That would be awesome!

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
uploadfromtaptalk1403178985051.jpg

thomas's legs!
in this picture you can see thomas benagli and a great bodybuilder in 90s pier venturato!

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
uploadfromtaptalk1403679213310.jpg

here you can see thomas benagli pro ifbb. he did a guest posing at italian championshisps ifbb 2014 in turin. asap i will post a video. stay tuned!

this pic is made by luca alfieri LA design a great italian photographer!

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
breaking news from thomas benagli!

he will compete in chicago!

flyer-1.jpg

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
uploadfromtaptalk1403815986897.jpg
another pic of thomas benagli pro ifbb at italian ifbb champhionships 2014. photo by la design.