• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Thor 2015 vs Thor 2020

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thor Bjornsson:
"Check out this comparison video of me deadlifting 450kg in 2015 and then 5 years later I deadlifted 501kg which is the the current ALL TIME DEADLIFT WORLD RECORD!
This week I am going to be releasing my brand new coaching app that will teach you my long term training strategies and my programming that I created with my coach @australianstrengthcoach to train for this event, as well as so many other training programs that will help you achieve your goals in building strength, building muscle and getting in great shape.
This training app will have programs suitable for all levels of lifters with all training goals from the very beginner to the most advanced. We have included a load calculator and lifting tutorials as well as an online community where you can send in your questions and lifting videos and you will be in direct communication with me and my coach to help you get the most out of your training!
If you want to train with me, click the link in my bio, and register so you can receive the amazing introductory lifetime membership discounts and special prizes!
I look forward to training with you "

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: TalkAdmin
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
I miss the times when Thor was into Strongman training and competing, especially for the Arnolds or WSM, instead of this boxing crap with Eddie.

Bring back 2018-2019 lol.

Reactions: KaiGold and TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
It is a pretty amazing transformation but Thor is one of the guys who really got me into strongman a few years ago. Kind of sad to see him thinning out now and I really do not have a desire to see him on a bodybuilding stage.

Reactions: KaiGold
E

Eason

2020 is still ongoing so I don’t think it’s currently a fair comparison