• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Thousands Rally at Ron Paul Convention

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Maybe I shouldn't have said anything. I don't really even care at this point. :wutyousay:

Which is the problem, there are way too many people with the apathetic attitude that you have.

Joeb23

Joeb23

Which is the problem, there are way too many people with the apathetic attitude that you have.

This is something that will never change.:disgust:

I'll still keep believing it will though.:xyxthumbs:

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Flex, who is Pat Buchanon?

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow I like Pat Bucchanon a lot, I liked what he had to say and he knows what he is talking about. I am going to buy that book.

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yeah, i liked that video. im going to look up a little more on him and see where he stands on certain issues.

on another note, a majority of us are libertarians/republicans, perhaps we could have a thread dedicated to it so that we can keep up to date with the progress of those types of politicians? kind of like the Ron Paul Official Thread, but more expandable.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow I like Pat Bucchanon a lot, I liked what he had to say and he knows what he is talking about. I am going to buy that book.
Yeah, he's brilliant and the book would certainly be worth it.

Check out this video that Bulkboy desperately needs to see.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yeah, i liked that video. im going to look up a little more on him and see where he stands on certain issues.

on another note, a majority of us are libertarians/republicans, perhaps we could have a thread dedicated to it so that we can keep up to date with the progress of those types of politicians? kind of like the Ron Paul Official Thread, but more expandable.

It's a good idea, but many things might get lost in the shuffle. I think individual threads/updates works just fine.

Yeah, he's brilliant and the book would certainly be worth it.

Check out this video that Bulkboy desperately needs to see.

One of many.

Kanav

Kanav

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Ron Paul doesn't even want to be president, he wants his country back. Kurt Snyder (who passed away recently) had to practically beg Ron to run for president in 2008.

As for asking why the revolution isn't happening right now, you obviously didn't read my post thoroughly. That, or you're just very very slow. People are sheep, they get their news from CNN, Fox News, or their newspaper. All have the same controlled/biased information, thus they can spoon feed whatever the fuck they want to the American public. Look what's happening with Georgia, everyone approves feeding billions of dollars to this country overseas to fight the "big bad evil Russia."

Ron Paul will never be president, sad but true. Let's face it, he's too honest; making him sound "cooky" because he's not reading off a script like almost all other candidates. He's too intelligent; the average American can't even comprehend what he's saying, they'd rather hear the simple things like "9/11 was bad." He'd attempt to make too many changes the American public can handle; Everyone wants change, but they are too scared to actually make it (like i said before, brainwashed). He's a terrible speaker; if Ron Paul could speak as well as Obama, people would take him far more serious as a candidate. On top of all that, he's getting too old; I believe he'd be 76 in 2012, which is about 5 years older than McCain is right now. I'm actually hoping Pat Buchanon runs as a Republican sometime in the near future.

You think 12,000 people piled up in that stadium because they want him to win in 2008? No. Those people are there because they believe in limited government. Ron Paul probably won't even run for president in 2012, he'd be about 76. So for you to say "oh, he's just some fag trying to become president," is about as ignorant of a statement as you could possibly make.

Completely agreed. Well except for him not being a good speaker. His speeches are the only ones with any genuine substance. People would take him seriously as a candidate if they ever get the CHANCE to hear him talk.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Completely agreed. Well except for him not being a good speaker. His speeches are the only ones with any genuine substance. People would take him seriously as a candidate if they ever get the CHANCE to hear him talk.

I agree, but they'd have to hear him out for at least a good hour so he could get the chance to explain everything.

The debates are not much help when all they hear is "I'd get rid of the FED because...."

BEEP

"sorry your time is up congressman Paul."