• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Time to get serious and put money where your mouth is.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay seems to do much better under pressure and being the underdog

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
That said, Jay looks great, probably the best he's been since 2001. Isn't it kinda funny that it took Dex to bring that out of him instead of Ronnie?

Perhaps against ronnie he just tried to outmass him and when he was gone he thought it was just a matter to show up there and win it again. Now that Dex beated him while weighting a ton less he's taking his prep. more seriously?

Anyway, let's see what happen tonight.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Come'on guys. You know the only real reason why he'll win is because of FST-7!

:rolleyes:

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
and the hair

PS: From muscletime.com

September 25, 2009 , Las Vegas, NV: Two former Mr. Olympias are fighting for the 2009 Sandow trophy. Jay Cutler should win his 3rd Olympia and reigning champ Dexter Jackson should drop to 2nd. We stand corrected and bow deeply before Jay`s fantastic condition. We now must call him Jay - Superfreak - Cutler!

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
At least Jay will get the respect he deserves now.

Many of you were being pretty stupid saying "he has no chance of winning" or "he won't even make the top 5"

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hell ya! Jay looked phenomenal last night, probably the best Jay ever.

Team Cutler FTW!!!

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
At least Jay will get the respect he deserves now.

Many of you were being pretty stupid saying "he has no chance of winning" or "he won't even make the top 5"

True not only people on this board but also critics and so called bodybuilding experts. I honestly think Jay thrives off that shit he's better as the underdog than he is as the Champ. Shut a lot of people up last night...still isn't getting the respect from MD or RX though lol some of them have him as low as 3-4th which is laughable

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Are you kidding??

Of course I'm not. I'm the most die-hard fan of Jay in this forum but I want to know if Line still has any hope of winning his bet :D:D:D:D

TEAM CUTLER, BABY!!!!!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
still isn't getting the respect from MD or RX though lol some of them have him as low as 3-4th which is laughable

Yea, I've just seen that from MD interviews lol!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
True not only people on this board but also critics and so called bodybuilding experts. I honestly think Jay thrives off that shit he's better as the underdog than he is as the Champ. Shut a lot of people up last night...still isn't getting the respect from MD or RX though lol some of them have him as low as 3-4th which is laughable

Jay looks great, I don't think he is better than '01, but he certainly looks the best he has since then.

Hopefully he can maintain that condition in the night show.

Kinda off topic, but it really needs to back to a one day show, trying to stay peaked for two days has to be hell on these guys

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I hear you.I wached to md roundtable and was disgusted.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well ill be the first to say that Iam totally eating my words in saying that Jay had no chance, I honestly did not think he had it in him to do what he is doing.. do you guys realize this is his best EVER? im actually quite shocked at how incredible Jay looks, makes me wonder what he did differently this year, we all know how strict he is on his diet so im sure that did not change much, im very curious to know the secret weapon though.. there is one thing about Jay's physique that i will not like.. and thats hiw back in the back double bicep, i feel the muscle is a bit too bunched up and there always seems to be some wrinkles on his lower back.. not sure what it is exactly, but thats the one aspect besides his abs that make him just short of perfect..

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he is BETTER then he was on 2001.. im not sure which contest you are

I think its rather obvious.. he has more muscle this year, he is much more dence, his lines are there and maybe even better this year.. and his is in better condition.. just look at his glutes.. this is the BEST jay cutler we have ever seen, hands down, its not even a discussion..

Last edited by a moderator:
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In bodybuilding standards, I'd say he easily better now.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I concur Serb best Cutler ever...size, condition, freaky factor. Legs are unreal...his show in my eyes. Dexter can't compare with this Cutler hes on and to damn big for Dex

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Keep in mind though, at all of the last 3 Olympia's, Jay improved a lot the second night. Obviously this is different since he looks great in pre judging, but he could still slightly improve by 5% or so tonight...

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Keep in mind though, at all of the last 3 Olympia's, Jay improved a lot the second night. Obviously this is different since he looks great in pre judging, but he could still slightly improve by 5% or so tonight...
I can't imagine that left quad being any more striated.

:skurred: