• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Toney Freeman 6 weeks out ASC 09

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
630
Points
18
Looking extremely good. Hope he hasnt peaked too early though.
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Delts & biceps/triceps are looking solid/huge
Looks to be right on track for 6 weeks out, hope he can still maintain that fullness, shape
 
l12l21l2012l

l12l21l2012l

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2009
Messages
272
Points
16
holy sh*t ......is that real!!!:bitenails:
 
jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2007
Messages
392
Points
18
the x man is looking good, he should be a threat for the top three
 
jahmike

jahmike

Member
Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2008
Messages
24
Points
1
He is looking good at that weight...
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
i read an article and he was talking about being more focused than ever considering that he now has a sponsor and with how well he did last year etc etc etc........and that is defiantly showing!
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
He looks incredible! Hope he nails it come contest day.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
His waist looks just completely awesoem for 290.
 
MrThinker

MrThinker

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2007
Messages
167
Points
16
Wow X-Man looking like the guy to beat for 09 I really hope he does be able to add that new mass onto his frame before the O.
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
Yep, just wait to the contest day (and you'll see Victor wiping the floor with Toney lol).

Just kidding, Toney looks great!
 
MarkoB

MarkoB

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2007
Messages
801
Points
16
Impressive, looks like Vic's in danger... :bitenails:
 
The big king

The big king

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2007
Messages
557
Points
18
Looks like he added some weight!
 
G

glen001

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2008
Messages
46
Points
6
man he looks huge bring on the big men
 
Cutler

Cutler

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2007
Messages
96
Points
6
I think.....

First....Kai green
Second....Toney freman
 
justrelaxin

justrelaxin

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2007
Messages
127
Points
16
Damn. Toney looking big
 
GetSize

GetSize

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2006
Messages
126
Points
16
And this guy is in his 40's?!?! It amazes me. Bodybuilding is truly a marathon.
 

Similar threads

Deity
Replies
11
Views
6K
The Creator
The Creator
underbody
Replies
1
Views
1K
The King Of Lurkers
The King Of Lurkers
Top