• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Top 10 Jackie Chan Stunts

P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
These action movie stunts will blow your mind! For this list, we’ll be ranking the craziest and most death-defying stunts ever performed by the legendary Jackie Chan and/or the Jackie Chan Stunt Team. Our countdown includes “Rumble in the Bronx”, “Police Story”, “Drunken Master II”, and more! What’s your favorite JC stunt? Let us know in the comments!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
He is nuts..
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
I don't see the point of doing falling stunts like that, he's lucky he's alive.
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
I think he's broken pretty much every bone in his body. The guy is (was) a lunatic. His early films are masterclasses in choreography.
Shame his American films are so watered down.
 
Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
2,986
Points
38
I think Tony Jaa is the next big martial artist/actor. Ong Bak was an awesome movie.
 
MaKaVeLi

MaKaVeLi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
551
Points
16
he's crazy and out of this world
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
Jackie is funny, he's also a very sympathetic man. I like his movies because of those stunts.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Hes probably the grimm reaper himself :ughnoes:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
JS316

JS316

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
773
Points
16
I think he's broken pretty much every bone in his body. The guy is (was) a lunatic. His early films are masterclasses in choreography.
Shame his American films are so watered down.

:xyxthumbs:

Totally agree..his very early stuff is amazing.. ie Drunken Master
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
the man is truly amazing. love his movies also. thanks for the video.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
deserves every accolade for his efforts!
 

Similar threads

Top