• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Training with lou Ferrigno at Golds Finals

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Check out this video! Training With Lou! We were given special permission to have this on MuscleMeccaVideo so I am sharing it here!
 
Last edited:
CRobin

CRobin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 20, 2016
Messages
386
Points
18
63 and still jacked!! You go Lou!
 
CRobin

CRobin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 20, 2016
Messages
386
Points
18
No doubt! Definitely something to strive for!
 

Similar threads

Top