• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Trey Brewer Updates

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
In a recent radio session they forgot to edit out a spot where they mentioned that they filmed trey brewer but and dave said something like "no, dont say that... i dont want blechman to know" i then asked in a radio thread on RXM " what was that about trey brewer? " my post was deleted by Jeff the Producer. Jeff he sent me this message,

"Hey Dilated,

Saw your post regarding Trey Brewer. I can't say nothing at the moment other than it was removed from the show and you were lucky enough to hear it.

Just wanted to let you know why your post was removed.

-Jeff "

I replied saying i wont mention it again until they reveal something with Trey. Heres an article with about trey that talks about a couple of videos they filmed with him, seems like they got a lifestyle video and an Iron Asylum video.I know a lot of people hate on him but he's always seemed like a stand up guy. Should be fun! Im glad he isnt being hoarded by Blechman anymore! FUCK EXCLUSSIVE CONTRACTS!

RXM has been the best thing for bodybuilding fans in a long time, they do videos like nobody else and they do a lot of fun stuff that gives athletes a lot of exposure and chances to win money (joj and bw liftoff, Jeff vs Liberatore curl off )

Last edited by a moderator:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Trey is always smiling!

BSN-1.jpg

DSC00536-1.jpg

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Nice to hear something about Trey again.
But he looks so old!...looks more like 42 rather then 24

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Nice to hear something about Trey again.
But he looks so old!...looks more like 42 rather then 24

I think whether or not he has a baby face is not important.

Milligan41088

Milligan41088

i like trey

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
His arms are looking great, and he's looking pretty big but heaps leaner. I hope this time he nails it.

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hate Trey. He is the epitome of a fat meathead-type guy trying to be a bodybuilder.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
His arms are looking great, and he's looking pretty big but heaps leaner. I hope this time he nails it.

Yeah, I think he will bring it this year.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I hate Trey. He is the epitome of a fat meathead-type guy trying to be a bodybuilder.

So what part of his personality or the things he does classify him as the epitome of a meat head????

If he is the EPITOME of a meathead, then what are guys like Titus, Kamali, Mike Tyson, Badell, Dillet, and RONNIE COLEMAN for that matter?

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
when hes 42 he'll look like hes 84

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So what part of his personality or the things he does classify him as the epitome of a meat head????

If he is the EPITOME of a meathead, then what are guys like Titus, Kamali, Mike Tyson, Badell, Dillet, and RONNIE COLEMAN for that matter?

To cut a long story short, those other guys you mention were or are (with the exception of Mike Tyson) are pro bodybuilders. Trey is far from that.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
To cut a long story short, those other guys you mention were or are (with the exception of Mike Tyson) are pro bodybuilders. Trey is far from that.

So if he becomes pro then will you stuff your foot in your mouth? you do realize that he is only 24 and a lot of those pro bodybuilders were not pro bodybuilders at that age.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Un mensaje de parte de Gustavo adell

Berry

Berry

Ugly physique!!! i'd rather see Robert Burneika become pro.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
I love Pain too (no homo)

:D

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
PAIN MEANS RESULTS. MEANS BIGGER MUSCLES.