• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Trey Brewer Updates

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 8, 2008
Messages
592
Points
18
Should have stuck with football. I wonder if he regrets quitting football for this.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
He has got to be the dumbest ****ing bodybuilder ever.
 
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 28, 2006
Messages
1,735
Points
38
Anyone have a video from this? Maybe they are just some horrible pictures? I am giving him the benefit of the doubt.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Anyone have a video from this? Maybe they are just some horrible pictures? I am giving him the benefit of the doubt.

actually the promoter made sure there were no vids. lol
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
I still can't get over this... He has to be either delusional or dumb to step up on stage looking like that.
 
HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2009
Messages
470
Points
18
After his exploit at the NPC Excalibur of 2007, Trey just kept gettin' worse and worse. The guy is the typical example of insulin abuse and imsusage. Insulin can be your worst nightmare, cause if you eat too dirty while on it, not all the hgh or cardio in this world will prevent your fat gains, and with Trey's metabolic response, which is very slow considering he was already soft and fat looking when playing foot-balll, you're in for a fat-orama festival. The guy balloned to almost 400 lbs in one of his off-seasons, but most of that weight is just water and fat. At least a guy like Kovacs in his good days balloned to that weight but brought good package on stage. Trey you're an epic fail, should stop before he gets worse and maybe find a real guru to help him climb back before he turns in a freak people will pay 2 cents to throw tomatoes at
 

Similar threads

tkD
Replies
24
Views
12K
Daniel Andersson
Daniel Andersson
dilatedmuscle
Replies
8
Views
4K
SerbMarko
SerbMarko
R
Replies
14
Views
8K
dilatedmuscle
dilatedmuscle
COACH
Replies
24
Views
6K
hook3
H
Top