• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Trey Brewer Updates

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
LMAO! the child is priceless
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
His career seemed to move backwards.....
 
HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2009
Messages
470
Points
18
He made impact cause he was a freak at 21 but from then on he just went downhill and looking worse every year, all hype thanks to BSN, who did the same with Brandon Curry, the prodigy, the phenom, instead of hyping themselves with nicknames and cool commercials, they should cut the bull**** and go to a serious trainer if they wanna get some decent results, like Yates.
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
Thanks buddy :Badger:

One of my strong points is my ability to make my waist appear smaller than it is.....like Arnold....although my physique is nothing like Arnold's
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
^^ Of course, you are not as tall as him! :p
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
I was always in Treys corner saying "He will do better this year" etc.. but how the **** does he expect to make any decent changes when he gets so fat? I thought he said after the last time he got super fat that he wasn't going to do that again?
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Trey Brewer guest Posing June 2011

5827630304_80b78dca15_z-1.jpg



5827630302_2260bb094d_z-1.jpg



5827630294_688e05bea8_z-1.jpg
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
WTF at the first pic ahahahha
 
_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
Ok, he's not into bbing anymore, but where's his self respect? Damn!
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
WTF! he looks like ****! he must be desperate.
 
PorcoDio

PorcoDio

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
87
Points
8
will be the fault of supplements bsn :cool-smiley-027:
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
Ok, he's done. He's fat and that's about it.
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
damn... he looks so bad.
 
F

Freak

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
177
Points
18
guestposing??? wtf is this? my grandfather is in better shape than him. This is supposed to be entertaining? they paid him for this? This will scare people away from the sport. Jesus. Really? The stamp should say "do not look" because now i can't get the first image out of my head. Is this normal? Sure is scary...
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Holy mother of God. I didn't expect this...
 
gv0861

gv0861

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 25, 2006
Messages
156
Points
16
Honestly, if the body doesn't scream idiocy, the reasoning behind him choosing to go on stage looking like this does. This is terrible......i would have liked to have seen/heard the crowd's reaction.
 

Similar threads

tkD
Replies
24
Views
12K
Daniel Andersson
Daniel Andersson
dilatedmuscle
Replies
8
Views
4K
SerbMarko
SerbMarko
R
Replies
14
Views
8K
dilatedmuscle
dilatedmuscle
COACH
Replies
24
Views
6K
hook3
H
Top