• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Troy Alves Enter Ironman!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Better late than never. A week before the 2009 IFBB Pro League season is set to kick off at the 2009 Ironman Pro, Troy Alves decided he didn't want to miss the action.

Alves has taken nearly a year away from the competitive stage.

"I've had a very productive offseason," Alves said. I'll be coming in with a little more size and a better overall physique. I'll be in better condition and even with added size, my waist will still be the smallest in the show. I definitely wouldn't do it if I didn't feel I had a chance to win."

Last year, Alves finished 9th at the 2008 Ironman Pro, leading to a string of disappointments that culminated with 5th place finishes at the Australian Pro Grand Prix and the Grand Prix New Zealand. The 42-year old Alves is confident this year will be much different. "The difference this year is that I stayed in shape all year," Alves said.

Last edited by a moderator:
ruski732

ruski732

This should be interesting....that would be awesome if some more guys decided to jump into the show at the last second.

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good news for sure !!!
thanks tkD :borat:

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I like this guy. Always humble, always with a great phisique. He is an old-time bodybuilder.

SID2008

SID2008

Cant wait to see his physque at the Ironman 09, Troy dont disappoint us.

Most Muscular

Most Muscular

i dont think i would like to see anyone else win a pro show more than i do troy alves. has a great physique, one of the best upper bodies in the game in my opinion. seen him compete and he has more thickness than alot of other pros.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome! but he wont wint he show...

S

slavo88

Banned
Troy is great bodybuilder but You are right Prince, he wont win

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff