• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Troy Alves - Resurrection!

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
New DVD coming from Troy.

There's not that many interesting training DVD's nowadays, but this one seems to be pretty cool. We'll see.

Check it out:

ironman_troyalves-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
^^ I'll get it. I love the guy.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Troy is an awesome pro, really good lines and X frame, DVD looks awesome
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Troy is a down to earth pro bb, the trailer looked pretty good.
 
smcfay

smcfay

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 4, 2009
Messages
642
Points
16
looks cool. Troy's striations are nuts, even in his face...

I have yet to see a training dvd when the guys cover the cycles(testosterone) anyone know of any?
 
HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2009
Messages
470
Points
18
I hope his moment of glory will last the most as possible, he deserve it, he's a good person with a classic physique.GO TROY!!!!
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
great vid! thanks for posting
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
looks like a nice DVD !!!

Troy got an awesome physique :thumbsup2:
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
the hormones are kickin lol. He honestly has one of the best physiques ive ever seen
 
T

tmeireles

Member
Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
23
Points
1
as someone alredy said ,he does have a desirable phisique!!!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
coming out this month ( November 2009 ) :thumbsup2:



that's what the cover looks like
 
Last edited by a moderator:
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Cover is lame, but it's sure the DVD must be pretty interesting!
 
smcfay

smcfay

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 4, 2009
Messages
642
Points
16
^^ ah i see what he did there, resurrection like the cross, so Alves is resurrected from the dead like jesus?
 

Similar threads

TalkAdmin
Replies
5
Views
18K
TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin
Replies
0
Views
13K
TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin
Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
2K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
Top