• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Trt injecting questions

BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 1, 2014
Messages
1,104
Points
63
I’ve been injecting testosterone for years and I still hate to do it. What syringes do you use and what location?
 
BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 1, 2014
Messages
1,104
Points
63
The other thing is that I barely have any cum now.
 
AlphaLifter

AlphaLifter

Well-known member
Author
Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2026
Messages
303
Points
18
I use insulin syringes (29-31 gauge) for subQ shots, mostly in the belly fat, and it's basically painless compared to the old IM shots in the glute.
 

Similar threads

Legit
Replies
9
Views
1K
67StingRay
67StingRay
theweapon
Replies
46
Views
12K
bigbenmarch
B
Top