• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

True Facts

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
Flaky Skin

Skin is the heaviest part of your body - about 5 - 9 poundsTaken off and laid flat, your skin would be about 15 - 20 feet square

Skin cells fall off at a rate of 30 000 - 40 000 a minute, so every month your outer layer of skin is completely renewed

Each year you lose almost 2 pounds of skin
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
^^^thats some crazy stuff bro !!!
thanks for sharing :tiphat:
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Nice skin info.....so im not 260 pounds of lean muscle....:keke:
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
More Flaky Skin

Over half the dust in your home is dead skin cells.

Dandruff is also made of dead skin, from your scalp, which has clumped together.

It used to be thought that zits could be caused by a diet high in fat and sugar. Now scientists think other factors, such as hormones, are more important.

More Bodily Fluids

Boogers are dried-up snot - that is mucus without the water. But they are also packed with all kinds of debris you've breathing in, including dust, pollen, germs, sand, fungi and smoke.

Your boogers take on the color of the dust in the places where you've been.

When you sneeze, air and snot hurtle out of your nose at 100mph.
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
So far the true facts are ballpark figures at best.
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
I think I've read this book, isn't it called something like "1000 useless facts' or something to that effect? It was my book I read while I was on the pooer :keke:

interesting stuff nonetheless.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
Sneezing is a reflex - which means it happens automatically. Part of the sneezing reflex is closing your eyes.

Sneezing throws your head back with more force than a roller coaster does

People probably say "Bless you" when you sneeze, because in medieval times it was thought to be a sign of the plaque, so it meant you might be about to die

Photic sneezing refers to sneezing when you see a bright light. One in four people are affected by it
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
im affected by Photic sneezing. its pretty cool
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Lolz...funny stuff...keep them coming!
 
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2008
Messages
2,903
Points
38
nice facts
thanks bro. keep them coming.:xyxthumbs:
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
im affected by Photic sneezing. its pretty cool
I think I am to, if I walk outside on a really sunny day when it's cool indoors, I sneeze my ass off.
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
Your ears have 2000 glands for making ear wax

Ear wax varies. It can be gray, yellow, orange or brown. It can be moist or dry

Your ears make new wax all the time. Wax is dropping out of your ears right now

If you think your bedsheats are clean, think again. There are probably a million tiny dust mites chomping away on your old skin flakes right now. Tasty!
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
I think I am to, if I walk outside on a really sunny day when it's cool indoors, I sneeze my ass off.

Goin outside is fine... but if i look near the sun, or at a bright light i start sneezing like a mofo
 
thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 20, 2006
Messages
491
Points
16
thats a pretty interesting book, keep em coming
 

Similar threads

MuscleMaverick
Replies
3
Views
148
marko_23
marko_23
Tiger Fitness
Replies
0
Views
113
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
175
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Top