• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

True Facts

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If you think your bedsheats are clean, think again. There are probably a million tiny dust mites chomping away on your old skin flakes right now. Tasty!
*Throws bedsheets in the washer*

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Goin outside is fine... but if i look near the sun, or at a bright light i start sneezing like a mofo
yeah that's pretty much what I meant precious :keke:

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Strong Stuff

Muscles make up over 40% of your body's weight. If all the muscles in your body pulled together, they could lift a bus

A smile is said to use 17 muscles, while a frown uses 43.

Your body's biggest muscle is in your buttocks, the gluteus maximus. Gluteus is the latin word for "buttocks". The Gluteus maximus is the biggest of the three muscles in your buttocks.

The longest muscle is the sartorius on the inner thigh. It gets its name from an old word for tailor. Tailors sat cross-legged, and this is the muscle you use to cross your legs.

Your body's widest muscle is the external oblique, which runs around the side of the upper body.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Strong Stuff

Muscles make up over 40% of your body's weight. If all the muscles in your body pulled together, they could lift a bus

A smile is said to use 17 muscles, while a frown uses 43.

Your body's biggest muscle is in your buttocks, the gluteus maximus. Gluteus is the latin word for "buttocks". The Gluteus maximus is the biggest of the three muscles in your buttocks.

The longest muscle is the sartorius on the inner thigh. It gets its name from an old word for tailor. Tailors sat cross-legged, and this is the muscle you use to cross your legs.

Your body's widest muscle is the external oblique, which runs around the side of the upper body.

awesome stuff bro. keep em coming.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
More muscles

You have more than 640 muscles on the outside of your body, called skeletal muscles

Skeletal muscles work in pairs to move your body around

Your tongue is one of the strongest muscles in your body. Lick that!

The smallest muscle is less than 2/25 inch long. Called the stapedius and is in your inner ear.

Weight-for-weight a women's uterus is stronger than any other muscle.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
CombBoy

CombBoy

Cool shit mate. Keep it coming!

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Your skeletal muscles are made up from 6 billion thin strings called fibers

Each fiber is made from tiny threads called fibrils.

Fibers are slow-twitch for endurance or fast-twitch for bursts of strenghth.

The most forceful muscle in your body is your masseter, the muscle you chew with. The masseter can chew with a pressure of up to 365 pounds.

Plant-eating animals, such as cows, have the strongest masseters. They need all the help they can get to munch up that tough grass.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The average person manages to stuff down over 30 tons of food in their lifetime - that's the weight of about 80 horses. six elephants or half a blue whale

It takes 8 seconds for food to get to your stomach

Your stomach takes about six to seven hours tp process a three-course meal

Food then needs three to five hours to get through your small intestine

In total it takes your gut about 24 hours to get undigested food right the way through and out the other end

When empty, your stomach holds barely 2 cups, but after a big meal it can stretch to more than 3 quarts

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
1283. Combichrist - [Today We Are All Demons #07] Spit (Happy Pig Whore)

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Your stomach produces acid strong enough to dissolve a lump of bone in a few hours

The juices your stomach uses to digest food contain acid that is so strong it can even eat metal

Your body makes more than 1 1/2 gallons of digestive juices a day and recycles much of it

If you could lay your intestines, or gut, out straight, they would be nearly six times as long as you are tall

brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
interesting facts there bro.keep'em comin'.:xyxthumbs:

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
During your life, your heart will pump about 44 million gallons of blood.

All your blood travels right around your body once every 20 seconds

In your life you pee about 10 000 gallons

Averagw human spends 6 months to a year of their life on the toilet

Average adult goes to bathroom about 4 times a dayPoop is brown because it contains an iron - rich substance called bilirubin, which comes from old red blood cells

Poop with a lot of fat in it floats