• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

True Facts

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
great Thread!

keep'em coming!

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Vomit

When you're just about to vomit, you start to dribble. This protects your teeth from the strong stomach acids to follow!

You throw up when your brain detects poisons in your stomach or blood.

Mice, rabbits, rats and horses are the only mammals that don't vomit.

The word "nausea" comes from the Greek word for seasickness.

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
interesting stuff brother !!!

keep them coming sexnews :thumbsup2:

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Babies have twice as many taste buds as adults

Our eyes are always the same size from birth, but men's noses and ears never stop growing.

In 1901 1 percent of the world's people were over 60. Now, in Japan, 20 percent are.

If you had earache in ancient Mexico, Aztec doctors poured rubber in your ears. That way you wouldn't hear them when they asked, "Does it still hurt?"

In the ancient world, doctors thought if you were ill with a fever, it was because you had too much blood. So what did they do? They cut your veins to let it out, of course.

Having a hole drilled in your head was an ancient form of surgery called trepanning. Emergency trepanning is still carried out to relieve the pressure on injured brains.

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^In the ancient world doctors were crazy :no:

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^In the ancient world doctors were crazy :no:

Maybe in another 300 years or so they will say the same about some things they do today?

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hes too sexy for his name.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dr Kellogg

Dr John Harvey Kellogg (1852 - 1943), inventor of cornflakes, was a firm believer in healthy bowels. He thought the key to good health was to flush out the digestive system

Kelogg believed that 90% of all illnesses came from "putrefactive changes which recur in the undigested residues of flesh foods," which means that he thought disease was caused by parts of meat in poop

He treated his patients with a continual flow of water from both ends (mouth and up the buttocks). He could swish an amazing 16 gallons through somebody in just a few seconds.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Throughout the 1600s and 1700s, would be doctors had to advertise their invariably useless cures by shouting at the top of their voices

Their squawking sounded so much like ducks that they came to be called quacks, some say...and every ducklike quack came with a bill