• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Turk wins!!!!

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Congratulations David!/Flex! :headbang:

Dave's BDB looks sick! Delts and arms are incredible. And also I like the in the gym shots.
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
Wow, I never knew those existed Natzo.

Thanks!
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Is that you screaming flex? :rofl3:
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
really good pics and may i add that shutupandsquat's back double bi looks really really good and i'm sorry he didn't place higher it certainly looks like he should have based off of the one picture.

dave i don't need to tell you you look good



and lol that's not what i would have expected flex to look like. you're wearing fubu :keke:


it's ok, i wear ghetto brands too to the gym :spy:
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
wheres Turk? i mean, why do you have to answer every question?

I feel out of the loop :tear:
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Congrats Turk. Fantastic job.
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
Hey everyone I just wanted to finally jump in and say THANK YOU! Thanks for all of the support, sorry that I have not been around the forum responding to everyone's great compliments and congrats! I have just been busy (as Flex obviously knows) with balancing school work and working my butt off trying to get this water off me for the NPC Natural Ohio this Saturday! But once again Thank You Everyone!! It truly does mean a lot and me and Flex have worked around the clock to make sure I hit my mark this year and all of the hard work by BOTH of us has obvioulsy paid off! I am really hoping to make a statement this Saturday at the Ohio if everything falls into place!
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
good luck for this staurday "BIG Boys" show!

I'm sure you'll do well!
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Glad to hear from you, big man. Hope u the best this saturday!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
Hey everyone I just wanted to finally jump in and say THANK YOU! Thanks for all of the support, sorry that I have not been around the forum responding to everyone's great compliments and congrats! I have just been busy (as Flex obviously knows) with balancing school work and working my butt off trying to get this water off me for the NPC Natural Ohio this Saturday! But once again Thank You Everyone!! It truly does mean a lot and me and Flex have worked around the clock to make sure I hit my mark this year and all of the hard work by BOTH of us has obvioulsy paid off! I am really hoping to make a statement this Saturday at the Ohio if everything falls into place!

Oh i thought you were dead or locked in flex's basement, good to know from you hoe, i know you can make it again, go for it tiger!! :hay:
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
Stalkers :ughnoes:

It's a good thing Dave's doing another show this Saturday. It'd be a shame to diet for 17 weeks only for one show where all your detail is erased due to awful lighting.

-Flex
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
Oh i thought you were dead or locked in flex's basement, good to know from you hoe, i know you can make it again, go for it tiger!! :hay:

Maybe he was and that is why he got in such good shape!
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
number 15 was in good shape too..

thanks TKD for your work!!

repped!
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Stalkers :ughnoes:

It's a good thing Dave's doing another show this Saturday. It'd be a shame to diet for 17 weeks only for one show where all your detail is erased due to awful lighting.

-Flex

So true..

We want coverage of the OHIO show Too!

:gaysign:
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
63vkmw-1.jpg
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
Chest striations up the ass.

-Flex

biqsdd-1.jpg
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
the difference is outragious!
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
number 15 was in good shape too..

thanks TKD for your work!!

repped!
Even though I liked him (posing/physique), he probably wasn't in as good of shape as you think.

He just had the best lighting on stage. Took 3rd in the heavyweights class.
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
I am just astonished at the lighting at this show. Did they just turn off all the lights and then put a spotlight over the competitors head??????

That being said, that side oblique shot is crazy!
 
Top